PDA

View Full Version : world of warcraft

op-covert
01-22-2005, 04:14 PM
hey this is for any one who knows anything about world of warcraft.

do u no what the suggestive themes are in it? (world of warcraft.)

like is it ok (no nudety, sex that tpye of stuff) and what is the suggestive themes?

The Neon 3
01-22-2005, 07:19 PM
I have it. I play it every day. No sex or nudity. The game is completly Lagitamate and clean. Frankly its the best MMORPG I've ever had the privilage to play. I suggest you get it, but avoid playing it frequently because it can be dangerously addicting! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Da_shoota
01-22-2005, 07:49 PM
thats why im too scared to play these games. I dont wanna get addicted. I read about too many side effects from those games mostly from Evercrack.

op-covert
01-22-2005, 09:38 PM
k thanxs that helps A LOT. o and do u ever have a prob with ppl talking about real life on it or does every one keep to the game (asking were u live, age all that) cuz i wonna get this but mite not be aloud if its got alot of that my dads very carful about what i do and play so im trying to make sure i can get it thanxs agian (o and i like the way my dad is if any ones wondering) thanxs agian.

kllr-teddy
01-22-2005, 09:57 PM
Protecting a kid on the internet is the way to go.

Any game is safe, as long as you play it safely...

op-covert
01-22-2005, 10:20 PM
ya well i see were hes coming from to though cuz of the reports and stuff the internet can be as dangers as the real world now. but im trying my luck thats y it would make it even more posable for me to get the game if the ppl arent talkin about were ur from and stuff. o and im not a kid jus so u no (im in my mid teens)

JoNAsOS3
01-23-2005, 10:01 AM
Don't tell your real name, where you live, phonenumber... etc...
If you don't tell things like this, it's perfectly safe http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

op-covert
01-23-2005, 10:18 AM
ya well that what i wouldnt do, but do the ppl start talkin about this stuff in world of warcraft.( i dont wont some person sayin were do u live it takes the realizim away from the game if u no what i mean)thanx agian

WinsK
01-24-2005, 07:35 PM
it's awesome get it

i'm Deagol on Warsong.. look me up

op-covert
01-26-2005, 06:45 PM
k i jus read (on the WOW furm) that the nightelves strip dance is this true? and do they get naked? cuz then i for sure wont be geting it thanxs. and is there much more then that? in the way of suggestive themes?

thank u