PDA

View Full Version : clans

pcsikgam3r
04-13-2007, 03:09 PM
i just bought vegas for my pc... im just wonderin, i heard a little about clans... are there any good ones to join for a beginner, or do you have to tryout and have to be really good?

and tell me what you think of the game... i tryin to get a good thought of the game

Philipz
04-13-2007, 03:25 PM
The game had potential to be something great, but UBI has provided us with no support which readily apparent by the all to frequent crash-to-desktops and random Punkbuster kicks.

As for clans, although there's not too many playing right now, I'm sure you can find some if you jump on multiplayer.

mike_j_b
04-13-2007, 05:31 PM
if youre looking for a clan try us out at ahclan.co.uk we dont play to any standards although we do have an elite squad ready for scrims . we cuffently have 60 members playing vegas who all help each other out with any problems . we also have our own teamspeak server and have just set up a clan ladder ready for the new patch (fingers crossed) lol. give us a visit any questions email me at admin@ahclan.co.uk and if u like what you see sign up for a free account,.

pcsikgam3r
04-16-2007, 01:27 PM
do you guys have, like, tourneys with clans?

I know some people do on XBox, like the Frag Dolls

mike_j_b
04-16-2007, 01:42 PM
hopefully yes . to be honest at the moment not many clans are playing never mind having scrims on vegas due to the game bugs but fingers crossed a new patch will change all that. as for the moment we have had a few friendlies in the game and have also split in to squads and we are having an internal competition to pass the time which should be fun as we have over 60 members

gamerkev
04-16-2007, 07:47 PM
Heh, I haven't actually joined a clan in any game...unless you can consider a supergroup in City of Heroes/Villains one. I'm also looking forward to a good, well-established clan, especially one who loves A&D. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif There's barely ANY games for A&D, and it would sure be nice if there was a clan dedicated to it.