PDA

View Full Version : How do you get to the island on the East Coast of Rebellion?

ttraveler
01-14-2006, 04:21 PM
There's an island off the east coast, just after you jump the bridge, with a tower on it and flying fox line running to it.

How do you get to the island?

I swam around it and only saw a boat dock and no way to climb out of the water anywhere. Is there a boat somewhere to use?

I used noclip to go to the island and saw supplies on it and a trigen. But there must be an in game way to get there.

Thank you to anyone who knows.

ttraveler
01-14-2006, 04:21 PM
There's an island off the east coast, just after you jump the bridge, with a tower on it and flying fox line running to it.

How do you get to the island?

I swam around it and only saw a boat dock and no way to climb out of the water anywhere. Is there a boat somewhere to use?

I used noclip to go to the island and saw supplies on it and a trigen. But there must be an in game way to get there.

Thank you to anyone who knows.

CptLong
01-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Fly the friendly skies....

ttraveler
01-14-2006, 06:49 PM
Well I'll be a trigen's uncle!

You can get all the way to the dock by air! I never would have guessed that handglider could have gotten that far! I always thought it was meant for the beach. I see it's a one time only trip then.

Thanks.

CptLong
01-14-2006, 07:44 PM
The beauty of this game is well shown by Rebellion. I've played it probably at least 20 times, and have taken a different route each time. You can take that to the tower, or to the beach, and on a big rock, where you can get the 2 trigens, or skip the glider, etc. I know it so well, that I have beaten the level without firing a shot. Just a flashbang grenade will do it.