PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Multiplayer Gameplay

sharkminusbear
07-04-2009, 11:32 AM
I have 2 problems with multiplayer gameplay at the moment.

The first one is there's no place to get more ammo if you run out. Shouldn't you at least get an ammo drop when you kill someone? I regularly run out of ammo with the gunsmith and he has no other weapons... so I just have to run out and end my killstreak to get more ammo...

Second thing is you can't switch weapons while reloading. If you are a sniper, you can't switch to your pistol without finishing a reload... which means you are dead if anyone tries to come at you in that 3 seconds. I know you can disable auto reload in the menu but I don't want to be rolling the dice every time i reload a sniper rifle.

micke-89
07-04-2009, 12:00 PM
There is ammo drop function. Just find someone of the same class and pwn him.

And about that reload thing, yes it's really annoying :<

sharkminusbear
07-04-2009, 12:46 PM
Yea the problem I guess is using a class that not many people play.

Doc.Canis
07-04-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by sharkminusbear:
I have 2 problems with multiplayer gameplay at the moment.

The first one is there's no place to get more ammo if you run out. Shouldn't you at least get an ammo drop when you kill someone? I regularly run out of ammo with the gunsmith and he has no other weapons... so I just have to run out and end my killstreak to get more ammo...

Second thing is you can't switch weapons while reloading. If you are a sniper, you can't switch to your pistol without finishing a reload... which means you are dead if anyone tries to come at you in that 3 seconds. I know you can disable auto reload in the menu but I don't want to be rolling the dice every time i reload a sniper rifle.

you can cancel the reload and then change weapons. Either cancel the reload by shooting or tapping the scope button.