View Full Version : Game guide?
12-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Are there any plans to publish a game guide? It would sure prove handy - especially to us casual players.
12-13-2009, 12:50 AM
I didn't think this game was complex enough to warrent a game guide myself but it would be nice for some extra back story and pictures and such.
90% of the game is walking to the objective marker, killing everything that so much as looks at you funny. The other 10% is placing shards in a triangle around the tree.
12-13-2009, 05:50 AM
Thanks. Glad to hear that the game is not too complicated to warrant a guide. I may actually prove successful and complete the game....
I asked the same question the day the game came out. I bought it that day and like you am a casual player of games like this. Actually this is only my second RPG. God of War II was the first. At first I had a hard time finding my way around. Use the map and look for vines you can climb was one thing that I was told on my post. Using the map was a given but I soon learned that you really have to pay attention to it. The vine climbing thing was a huge help and here is a hint. When you come to what appears to be a dead end, it may not be, try shooting the wall, some of them will break and allow you to continue on.