PDA

View Full Version : Need Help on Coop Train Station Level

Lord_Kruton
03-31-2005, 04:50 PM
Coop is pretty awesome, but my partner and I were completely stumped on the Train Station Level.

There's a part where one of the bombs has a laser tripwire going through a grate in one of the service rooms. The laser went over some pipes in a pit. My partner and I quickly figured out we had to use the tomo enage move to get one of us (in this case, me) across the chasm. I went into the room with the train tracks, where two guys were guarding the bomb attached to a wall, projecting the aforementioned laser tripwire. I took the two guys out, then went to the bomb.

The problem is that we figured out from a computer terminal earlier in the level that two people were needed to defuse the bomb. However, there was no way to get my partner across without tripping the bomb and failing the mission. I tried jamming the bomb with my pistol; no luck. I tried defusing it myself; the bomb went off, we failed the mission.

Any help on how to get past this part would be appreciated.

Lord_Kruton
03-31-2005, 04:50 PM
Coop is pretty awesome, but my partner and I were completely stumped on the Train Station Level.

There's a part where one of the bombs has a laser tripwire going through a grate in one of the service rooms. The laser went over some pipes in a pit. My partner and I quickly figured out we had to use the tomo enage move to get one of us (in this case, me) across the chasm. I went into the room with the train tracks, where two guys were guarding the bomb attached to a wall, projecting the aforementioned laser tripwire. I took the two guys out, then went to the bomb.

The problem is that we figured out from a computer terminal earlier in the level that two people were needed to defuse the bomb. However, there was no way to get my partner across without tripping the bomb and failing the mission. I tried jamming the bomb with my pistol; no luck. I tried defusing it myself; the bomb went off, we failed the mission.

Any help on how to get past this part would be appreciated.

agentyardzimkid
03-31-2005, 05:06 PM
Hey can we help me,ill try to help you somehow,well on seol after you are in fish market and tyou go to cyber cafe,theres that hole in the floor and the doer that doesntb give you option to open,what do you do?

Brownsnakeeyes
03-31-2005, 06:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lord_Kruton:

Any help on how to get past this part would be appreciated. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I to am stuck on that part but in order to do it you have to have your friend use the other bomb on the other end(where he through you0 you'll have to look but it's on the other end of the laser.I'm stuck on using the damb things.If you know how to actually use that bomb thing post it please.I'm sure people will get stuck on this one.Plus I'm also stuck on the second to the last map where you have to mix the chemicals I have no idea how to do it.If I find out I'll post it.

a_drowranger
03-31-2005, 11:30 PM
Your partner needs to jump inside the water underneath the laser and defuse it from there...

StuDDJ
03-31-2005, 11:51 PM
with the bomb screen up, select different wires moving right or left...when you feel one vibriate, quickly tell your partner which one it is then cut it at the same time

ySOpwn
04-01-2005, 01:25 AM
yeah you have to have a guy at each side of the bomb inorder to start defusing it

Lord_Kruton
04-01-2005, 10:49 AM
I know how to defuse the bomb, I just need to know how to get my partner over to it, as the one who stays on the other side after the Tomoe Nage move can't get past without tripping the laser. This is right after the small tunnel where you and your partner shut down the turret, if that helps.

a_drowranger
04-01-2005, 11:22 AM
If you're looking for help then read the ENTIRE thread because I told you what to do...

Ne01LP
04-01-2005, 06:14 PM
how about the freakin turret in the one part of the level. after you come out of the trap door and there's the three trains, down one tunnel theres a turret, what do i do with that stupid turret????

a_drowranger
04-01-2005, 07:52 PM
One of you need to OCP the turret while the other runs down to disable it.