PDA

View Full Version : Question about ps3 double agent

Mr_Vistor
04-01-2007, 11:46 PM
I assume the game is out since so many people are talking about it but I cant find it anywere , where did everyone buy their copies? Is there anywhere online that is selling them? I pre-ordered it from sam goody and they cancelled my order and gamestop says its on backorder.

Mr_Vistor
04-01-2007, 11:46 PM
I assume the game is out since so many people are talking about it but I cant find it anywere , where did everyone buy their copies? Is there anywhere online that is selling them? I pre-ordered it from sam goody and they cancelled my order and gamestop says its on backorder.

ltred2006
04-02-2007, 01:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Vistor:
I assume the game is out since so many people are talking about it but I cant find it anywere , where did everyone buy their copies? Is there anywhere online that is selling them? I pre-ordered it from sam goody and they cancelled my order and gamestop says its on backorder. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quite a few stores have cancelled it. I pre-ordered it from GAME on launch day, then it was delayed, then I went back to the store and they weren't putting it in stock for whatever reason (I don't think my town likes Splinter Cell). Fortunately, HMV had it so I just bought it there.