PDA

View Full Version : Problems connecting in Versus

JuniorJEFF
04-07-2005, 08:03 AM
I know this has been brought up before, but I'm not sure what to do, and if I try a search nothing comes up.

Last night I tried to log on to a versus game after completing the training. I put in my username and password, clicked OK and was immediately told "cannot not connect to Ubi server"

Now today when I went to the logon screen, I put in my username and password, hit OK and the comp freezes up. I still have the Windows cursor, but the game one freezes and I have to do a hard reboot.

I downloaded the game from D2D, and it never did ask me for the serial # they gave me to play multi either when I was able to try last night. I have emailed both Ubi and D2D but as usual I find help on the forums much faster and generally more useful.

Thanks for any help.

JuniorJEFF
04-07-2005, 08:03 AM
I know this has been brought up before, but I'm not sure what to do, and if I try a search nothing comes up.

Last night I tried to log on to a versus game after completing the training. I put in my username and password, clicked OK and was immediately told "cannot not connect to Ubi server"

Now today when I went to the logon screen, I put in my username and password, hit OK and the comp freezes up. I still have the Windows cursor, but the game one freezes and I have to do a hard reboot.

I downloaded the game from D2D, and it never did ask me for the serial # they gave me to play multi either when I was able to try last night. I have emailed both Ubi and D2D but as usual I find help on the forums much faster and generally more useful.

Thanks for any help.

scworld
04-07-2005, 08:12 AM
For SvM a key is necesssary, as is for SP and Coop.
possibility 1: Ubi's server is down AGAIN
'' 2: D2D has been screwed, and screwed you with a faulty copy.

JuniorJEFF
04-07-2005, 08:30 AM
Thanks. I figured it out. It was my anit-virus in the background not allowing me to connect. Now I just have to learn how to play!

scworld
04-07-2005, 08:38 AM
Ok good luck http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif