PDA

View Full Version : a more productive uav

dunjensdeath
03-21-2007, 02:00 AM
i love the kind of tech the clancy genre comes up with. when i first jumped online i immediatlly thought of a clan name based on the kind of abilities the ghosts and rainbows have at their disposal. at first i thought that the prefixes were common place in all mp arenas, and not just something rainbow cooked up. i dont know how well the uav is used or how well it is liked, but i would use it. at the heart of me i am a sniper/spotter, probably because my father grew up on a farm and still hunts with rifles in washington state, but i digress. anyways, my clan name is, unofficially, Recon Assault and Tactics, or R.A.T. so that it can fit in my prefix. i play a rabid assaultist when their are too many snipers, or i snipe.
so basically im big on available tech like gps, under the door peek, the wall creep and the now the uav, but there is one hinderance to the uav's productivity. when i recon an area i would like to be able to go to a full map view of what my uav sees. much like the mp ingame map with the back button. sorry guys at ubi, but i have to get about a foot away from my screen to see any thing. but wait, i just remembered that you can lower the uav right? omit any of the garbage i may have said, im going back to the game to see if i can answer any of my own questions.

dunjensdeath
03-21-2007, 02:00 AM
i love the kind of tech the clancy genre comes up with. when i first jumped online i immediatlly thought of a clan name based on the kind of abilities the ghosts and rainbows have at their disposal. at first i thought that the prefixes were common place in all mp arenas, and not just something rainbow cooked up. i dont know how well the uav is used or how well it is liked, but i would use it. at the heart of me i am a sniper/spotter, probably because my father grew up on a farm and still hunts with rifles in washington state, but i digress. anyways, my clan name is, unofficially, Recon Assault and Tactics, or R.A.T. so that it can fit in my prefix. i play a rabid assaultist when their are too many snipers, or i snipe.
so basically im big on available tech like gps, under the door peek, the wall creep and the now the uav, but there is one hinderance to the uav's productivity. when i recon an area i would like to be able to go to a full map view of what my uav sees. much like the mp ingame map with the back button. sorry guys at ubi, but i have to get about a foot away from my screen to see any thing. but wait, i just remembered that you can lower the uav right? omit any of the garbage i may have said, im going back to the game to see if i can answer any of my own questions.

dunjensdeath
03-21-2007, 02:22 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif
i found the command full view option, and it's pretty ******* awsome
forgive my noobness