PDA

View Full Version : Assistance Off Camera View

War-Paint
03-24-2009, 09:25 PM
Ok people, I have been playing the game for about 2 hours now and have finaly gotten to the part in the campain where you have to fly with Assistance turned off. Needless to say I spend nearly 30 minutes trying to figure out how to set the camera either back in the normal 3rd person view, or at least back in First Person cockpit. After failing to figure it out on my own, I turned to the Forums. (Yes, Real med DO read the instructions, When all else fails.)
To my disapointment, altho I found several others who have asked this question in other threads, I found no instructions on how to do it. So, from the general disgust I picked up on, I must assume we are stuck with that confusing and generaly disapointing camera view.
My thoughts are simple, Start a thread DEDICATED to this issue, and - maybe - Ubisoft Dev team will add a little something to some future patch just down the road for us.
Incidentaly, I am running the PC version on an ASUS MoBo with a Pentium Core2 Duo chip and a Saitek X52 Stick.

PLEASE, keep the posts ON topic and lets see if we can get something done to change this camera setting.

Garm16
03-24-2009, 09:48 PM
it does show up while you are loading that mission....

EvidencE-RV-
03-25-2009, 12:59 AM
there has been many threads on this topic at hand, and i mean many!! ur not the only one believe me. whether or not ubi will provide more camera options for Assistance Mode off is up to them. but we believe its in their best interest to do so for their sake or the game will not be a success just because there are lack of views. sad really.... and this is only 1 of many problems with the game.