PDA

View Full Version : Please help w/activation

Counter_Intel
11-29-2006, 05:05 PM
I've been waiting to play single player, because for the first 2 weeks of playing, it really took a toll out on my pc. Im talking hard reboots, freezing to the point with no other option. Now, sometimes when I get logged into windows>my acouunt, I get a message saying recovered from critical error. My pc has been running at a noticiable difference in the processing department.

I am a lawyer so if I find that this game has altered my pc useless or damaged in the future I will be prepared to take the appropiate action, and represent anyone else for that matter for free.

That being said, I read in other post about the complaints of how short the game is and all the bugs and glitches. I think back to the ghost recon days when they used to come out with expansion packs for games. Do you think an expansion pack will come out to lenghten the game on both SP and MP aspects of the DA.

Hopefully the patch comes out really soon. I've seen 360 patch has come out, and really am hoping pc comes out soon, because I'm not going to play SP until they fix it, as im afraid of anymore unecessary lockups and MP is just a joke simply cause no one plays.

DICTATER23
11-29-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Counter_Intel:
I've been waiting to play single player, because for the first 2 weeks of playing, it really took a toll out on my pc. Im talking hard reboots, freezing to the point with no other option. Now, sometimes when I get logged into windows>my acouunt, I get a message saying recovered from critical error. My pc has been running at a noticiable difference in the processing department.

I am a lawyer so if I find that this game has altered my pc useless or damaged in the future I will be prepared to take the appropiate action, and represent anyone else for that matter for free.

That being said, I read in other post about the complaints of how short the game is and all the bugs and glitches. I think back to the ghost recon days when they used to come out with expansion packs for games. Do you think an expansion pack will come out to lenghten the game on both SP and MP aspects of the DA.

Hopefully the patch comes out really soon. I've seen 360 patch has come out, and really am hoping pc comes out soon, because I'm not going to play SP until they fix it, as im afraid of anymore unecessary lockups and MP is just a joke simply cause no one plays. im sure they are working on a patch bro lets just give them time

mactiddy
11-30-2006, 09:01 AM
If you're a lawyer I'd read the EULA and make sure you even have a case.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://img45.echo.cx/img45/4102/forumsig3ll.gif

scarybarry
11-30-2006, 04:59 PM
I just reformatted my hard drive and am reinstalling my software, including SCDA, which I purchased from direct2drive. When I try to run the game it asks for my serial number, which I enter, but it gives me an error. It then says that if I get that error then I can request a manual unlock code. So I go to <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">ubi[/b].support just like it says to request a code, but when I try to log in they say "we are experiencing an unknown problem" or something like that, but it has been saying that for almost a week now. It says if that doesn't work, then I should try and contact them (isn't that what I just tried to do???) but of course in order to do that they want me to login, but of course my inability to login is why I am contacting them!! They just send you in circles of unknown errors, all just passing the buck back to the knowledge base, which of course can't provide me with an unlock code. Anyone got any suggestions?

TonikJDK
11-30-2006, 05:02 PM
If you're a lawyer I'd read the EULA and make sure you even have a case.

Sigh. Why does everyone mention the EULA and not remember Fitness for Merchantability. Now, I doubt our lawyer up there will get much in damages, but he actually might have a pretty good chance of winning.