PDA

View Full Version : AC Revelations MP DLC- Feedback

Black_Widow9
11-23-2011, 06:39 PM
Hello Assassin's,
Please provide Feedback to the Developers for the following Question only.
There are separate Topics to provide other Feedback so please keep this specific to the Question. If you choose to abuse this Topic further action will be taken.

We need your Feedback before December 13th so please make sure your voice is heard!
Thanks, http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
AC Team

Question
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>What content would you like to see in a future DLC for AC Revelations Multiplayer?[/list]

JTS_812
11-23-2011, 07:21 PM
SIENA!!!

asix79
11-23-2011, 07:22 PM
I'd like to see additional weapon customizations made available to those that make it to prestige level 6 and above.

protesticle
11-23-2011, 07:32 PM
Do not separate people who do not have the DLC.

machinista
11-23-2011, 07:33 PM
More characters of color. Very important. Also, more female characters as they are still in the minority. So, basically, more characters who are women of color, and please try to avoid the ethnic stereotyping. I mean, a character in clothing supposed to resemble those worn by travelling people whose sole adjectives are "fortune teller" and "trickster"? Really? I mean, really?

Also, further character customization. It looks like there's a lot already, but customization is a huge plus in an online multiplayer game like AC, where players connect with specific characters.

Last but certainly not least, please don't split up the playerbase between people who have DLC and people who don't. This wasn't an issue in the PC version of Brotherhood, but I'm terrified of the possibility of it being a problem in Revelations.

Drakuaza
11-23-2011, 07:52 PM
A more noticeable customization.

More customization items.

More Characters, compared to AC:B, they seem lacking.

More colors.

More maps, after 1-2 days playing, the ones available are boring.

And don't separate the player base with DLCs.

DaVe_RoCk_
11-23-2011, 07:54 PM
Burt Reynolds as a playable persona with a as his weapon of choice http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

And what Drakuaza said sounds nice too! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Inappropriate image link removed.</span>

JTS_812
11-23-2011, 08:03 PM
yes, I'd like to be able to customize the AC:B and pre-order characters

sp33dd34m0n
11-23-2011, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Drakuaza:

More colors.

This!

More maps without separating the players would be most improtant. New maps means: NEW maps, not night, dawn variations of all maps.

Zoidberg747
11-23-2011, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by protesticle:

First of all, this.

Second of all, maybe some ACB characters or maps.

Or even better, a NEW smaller map that has to do with the Ottoman time period. Im sure you could make something up.

But please dont split people up by DLC, lol.

EnglishPhoenix
11-23-2011, 08:29 PM
PLEEEEAAAASE let me customize the Courtesan. PLEEEEAAAASE!

sirturmund
11-23-2011, 08:33 PM
Siena, but it seems that's already on your plans seeing as how there is a trophy related to it on my ACR trophy list.

I would definitely enjoy extended character customization. It enjoy this new feature of the game so much that I would buy a customization DLC right away.

Perhaps a few "throwback" personas aside from the Courtesan/Knight as well? Like the Hellequin, Smuggler, Officer.

Obviously new maps and new characters as well, but again, these already seen to be planned (and even named!) as I see them in my PS3 trophy list.

And please, please make it so that DLCs do not separate the community. I have no idea how that will be possible, but you guys can make it work, right? just make maps DLC free.. pretty please? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Lethalla
11-23-2011, 08:59 PM
- More ACB characters, especially the Officer... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

- Alliance mode

- Customisation of any ACB characters

- More colours & other options - it would be great if we aren't limited to a choice of three when altering Visual for each character.

I'll add weight to the "please don't split the community with DLC like what happened on ACB" plea.

Phyxsius-
11-23-2011, 09:11 PM
1. Pre-order chars available Console wide or for all accounts present on the Console the code was redeemed.

2. DLC content available Console wide or for all accounts present on the Console.

3. Find a way to NOT split the Community between DLC packs.

Daidarapochi
11-23-2011, 09:27 PM
Alliance

More customization including preorder and DLC ones.

More maps

Do not seperate the playerbase with these though.

More weapons (with DIFFERENT kill animations, enough recycling please)

marq08
11-23-2011, 09:54 PM
I want to see the player base not separated based on the DLC they have downloaded.

I would like to see more customization options post prestige 5.

I would really really like a couple more NEW never before seen maps from the Ottoman time period.

I would like LOVE LOVE the alliance game mode to return (along with the ability to search with only one fellow assassin and find a game)

SilverStardust
11-23-2011, 10:05 PM
- Siena <3

- Customization for the ACB characters.

- Don't split up people who have it and who don't.

- A long shot, but an ability to..."ban" certain maps. Essentially, if you particularly dislike a certain map, you can add it to a blacklist so that it doesn't come up for you for matches.

(basically, I never want to play on Mont St-Michel EVER AGAIN. I hated that map in ACB, and I still hate it.)

AVanguardLeads
11-23-2011, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by machinista:
More characters of color. Very important. Also, more female characters as they are still in the minority. So, basically, more characters who are women of color, and please try to avoid the ethnic stereotyping. I mean, a character in clothing supposed to resemble those worn by travelling people whose sole adjectives are "fortune teller" and "trickster"? Really? I mean, really?

You bring up a great point. In AC:B it was acceptable, since the characters were almost all Italian or French, but the diversity of AC:R's time period gives a lot more options. I agree.

The return of AC:B characters (<STRIKE> I miss my Smuggler and Prowler so much </STRIKE>)

The return of Venice Night and Sienna, along with new maps.

Unique weapons/kill animations.

Customization that's noticeable, but not enough to make the characters indistinguishable from a distance. Different style/same color or different color/same style.

Overall, the MP characters don't feel memorable. That needs to change.

j0kay
11-23-2011, 11:46 PM
Maps:
-A new Map
-Siena
-San Donato

Characters:
-New Ones
-3 or 4 from ACB

A new Mode
AND ALLIANCE!!!

More animations and weapon for silent and incogntio kills

A patch that fixes following things:

-15k limit
-Customization for PreOrder characters/ACB characters
-Normal Detection Meter for Assassinate
-Remove stun-doging-animation
-Remove doging in the own smoke
-Add more rewards for prestige

FKNLunatick
11-24-2011, 12:28 AM
I'd be more than happy to forgo a "new content" dlc for a while in favor of the Devs focusing on fixing the problems that currently exist in the game.

mr_doom1987
11-24-2011, 03:05 AM
I hope the DLCs don't include exclusive pre-order content(because gamers (especialy PC gamers) who pre-ordered the game will have the disadvantage), only add the customization item to the Jester (possibly add feature to customize him to make him look like the Harlequin), the Courtesan (and make her a mask like in ACB), the Knight and the Ottoman Doctor (really like to see his basic mask and gear return in ottoman style).

Cyan_4
11-24-2011, 05:10 AM
The Siena map back would be nice!

Awesome Characters with Customieable features.

New maps are always nice, if they are good.

TheLeoCrow
11-24-2011, 05:16 AM
1)New maps (even if the come from the single player, or from the leonardo missions in Brotherhood),
2)without splitting the playerbase
3)and have it available for all platforms, including the PC

QuickBrittle
11-24-2011, 06:14 AM
Free maps.

o BigSte o
11-24-2011, 06:19 AM
A classic character pack that would include some more of the old ACB characters like The Pariah and Officer. Also customization options for the older characters, visual options that could make the Doctor & Jester look like their ACB counter parts plus weapon options the hidden blade does not suit the old characters, some brand new characters wouldn't go a miss as well and yeah don't split up the player base again just force a title update on those that don't buy the dlc so they can see the character models.

SquirrelInDaSky
11-24-2011, 06:59 AM
-customization for Courtisan.
-A couple more characters.
- 1-2 new types of weaponry.
- a bit more clothes for characters.

1st two points are more iportant

CarnivalBox
11-24-2011, 07:29 AM
- Customization for brohood characters.
- More characters
- More customization (perhaps that when you reach prestige level 10 you get a colorwheel instead of three colors to choose for your persona, so that you can have what color you want).
- More maps (not large ones, smaller ones.
- DO NOT DIVIDE THE COMMUNITY!

Otherwise, everything is good.

SniperPri
11-24-2011, 07:44 AM
There are only three main things I would like to have:

Map: Siena
Customization of AC:B characters. I want that hat OFF the Jester http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Also: I want Alliance back. Stunlocking isnt here anymore, so what's the issue?

persiateddy95
11-24-2011, 07:48 AM
Siena, and the Thief from ACB. <3

ABXantos
11-24-2011, 07:51 AM
Siena San Danato and Florence have confirmed returns in a future DLC (base don the Soundtrack) >_>

Also, Why hasn't this been fixed?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgFK63sIC4s

JTS_812
11-24-2011, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by SniperPri:
I'd say the biggest problem with Alliance is they've tried to make everything easier to get into matchmaking wise...Alliance HAS to have 6/6 no more no less, which kind of goes against what they've done with all the other modes.

SniperPri
11-24-2011, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by JTS_812:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SniperPri:
I'd say the biggest problem with Alliance is they've tried to make everything easier to get into matchmaking wise...Alliance HAS to have 6/6 no more no less, which kind of goes against what they've done with all the other modes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I figured out as much. Only thing is: Alliance was for me is my favorite mode. I can wait a few good minutes for getting a match. Now that we can watch the friends hub, data hub etc, it would not have been any problem for me.

BigBalledEagle
11-24-2011, 10:53 AM
Bring back the Officer in a DLC.

Taekwonthis
11-24-2011, 11:14 AM
New maps and characters would be great.

giaquinto718
11-24-2011, 12:11 PM
Siena!

Some night time maps!

No seperation between people who buy DLCS

Please lots and lots of characters!!!

And please let us customise our Jesters & Doctors http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

bring back the Smuggler http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif <<<< i know this will never happen but its nice to think, you guys are giving us smuggler lovers the Brigand anyways. close enough

xnaaluke
11-24-2011, 02:23 PM
* More cusmiation options ( weps + costume/colours) and cusumizable jester/doctor!

* A few more chars. Maybe 1 from brotherhood (theif)

* New maps to do with ottoman

* No community split would be the best aswell

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

stingray10
11-24-2011, 02:40 PM
More customization
More maps
Moreuniquecharacters (Looks and kill moves)
and a generally more indepth feel with single player

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">CONSTANTINYE DISTRICT!</span>
this is how Constantinople was at the time, darky, mysterious and interesting. Not this Knight Hospital crap. Do Turkey a favour and make it feel like Turkey more- the real Turkey with Romani and wooden houses and colourful lights just like the single player.

Serrachio
11-24-2011, 03:09 PM
Vanguard and Bombardier to feature in a Templar Agent Singleplayer mission each. The 4 new ones would be nice too.

A buxom female persona.

An Asian or Black woman character.

OTTOMAN GLEEMAIDEN who wears bright pink, has two Kris daggers, a belly-dancer's veil and dangling teardrop ear rings.

Return of Co-op modes and leaderboards, with 2 new modes and Alliance.

No playerbase divide.

A character that wears yellow.

machinista
11-24-2011, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by CarnivalBox:
- More customization (perhaps that when you reach prestige level 10 you get a colorwheel instead of three colors to choose for your persona, so that you can have what color you want).

YES! I love the idea of a color wheel.

RangerRico
11-24-2011, 03:45 PM
The DLCs must be backwards compatible in order to prevent splitting up the player base. Any free DLC should be an update that you are forced to install before playing the game. You should make all the gamemodes required updates in order to play. And if the DLC cost money, they would need to backwards compatible and advertised in the game, not just as scrolling news updates. You should be able to use DLC characters regardless of those in the lobby and cut DLC maps out of the map rotation if anyone in the lobby doesn't have them, but the matchmaking should attempt to put you in a lobby with similar map DLC.

Here's a small handful of locations that would be cool to play in

-Safranbolu
-Masayaf
-Capadocia
-Jerash
-Hosios Lukas
-Topkap? Palace
-Esztergom
-Vienna
-Koroni
-Cyprus
-an animus generated map like the Desmond memories and VR training room
-Cybertron

And Ubisoft, don't screw up and make giant maps, almost everyone hates them and they would take longer to make, so there's no point, yet you guys continue to make them even after all the negative feed back.

Also, reduce the size of the maps with the same method as deathmatch for modes like wanted and manhunt, but not as small, maybe about 70%-85% of the map's total size, depending on the map.

I think it would be cool if you released a pack of abilities, streaks, perks as cheap DLC. Maybe perks like pursuer radar doesn't light up when you're in their line of sight, decrease RDM time to incognito by about 40%, start out at silent, detection meter doesn't decrease when out of line of sight, +50 points on every kill, faster animations, don't show up with a red triangle when high profile in your targets line of sight, farther kill range, decrease time for focus; a little more useful then ones like enhanced auto bash, but not over powered.
You could include sprint boost (it's not currently in ACR) and make new abilities like coin bomb- drop/throw a pouch of coins that causes NPC to act like they do when you throw coins in SP for about 10sec. It would be good for finding people in crowds like fire cracker but without the blinding and would have a bigger affect area, and it be good for chases by creating a wall of people behind you. I just came up with the perks and abilities on the spot, so they might be bad, but I have thought about ability and perk DLC, and I do think it be cool to have, it would reward people willing to pay a little extra with a larger arsenal.

You should also make more character customizations and make the Jester, Knight, and Courtesan able to be customized.

For the DLC with ACB content, there should be some discount or automatically get the ACB stuff if you already have ACB, I paid for it once and I really don't want to have to pay for it second time.

When selecting the next map, have it only be the map that's chosen instead of map and game mode.
And have a way where you can pick your most an least favorite maps that factor into the map selection.

Alliance
Sienna
More ACB characters

Mc Dudes
11-24-2011, 05:50 PM
Some new and old characters
New and old maps
Alliance
make so we can customize all the characters!

And I would like to have back the old AC B manhunt with stunlook!

Toki Wartoooth
11-24-2011, 07:05 PM
I would love to see the Detection Meter make a comeback for its own gametypes, mostly Wanted. Not replace the RDM, simply an additional gametype with it.

Customization for the Brotherhood characters that don't have customization options, much like what is said above.

Siena. I've seen it already said, but I would like to reiterate that request.

The thing I want the most is the Ottoman Doctor. I would be devastated if my favorite Brotherhood character would be unavailable to me. I've already had to play against people who have him so please don't make me suffer. I don't care if he is released in the final DLC, please just make him available eventually.

BigUrn
11-24-2011, 09:17 PM
NO SIENA!!!. Ever since the "the glitch" on siena was discovered way 2 many people use it 2 get a free untouchable. I say before releasing any DLC 1st correct some of core gameplay mechanics and bugs..food 4 thought

Detrian
11-24-2011, 10:05 PM
1 - The crusader included with something.
2 - Don't divide the playerbase and make whatever content you release a forced download.

Avonhegel
11-24-2011, 11:23 PM
Only 2 things that I ever want to see.

1. More female characters. I get so tired of playing all these brightly colored musclebound men, it drives me crazy. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

2. More maps, if not completely new then I will happily take time of day changes to current maps. The dusk and night Rome map in brotherhood was really amazing.

Dubstep pwns 33
11-25-2011, 12:33 AM
can you like do the same you did in brotherhood and like the ottoman jester and all the other exclusive chacters in a dlc please it will be very cool if you do

demFroG
11-25-2011, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by sp33dd34m0n:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Drakuaza:

More colors.

This!

More maps without separating the players would be most improtant. New maps means: NEW maps, not night, dawn variations of all maps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This...

scope2005
11-25-2011, 07:38 AM
I would very much like to see a return of the missing brotherhood maps and persona's - however I think this should either be a free DLC or tacked onto a map pack which contains at least SOME new content - otherwise people may feel let down.

livevil6633
11-25-2011, 03:08 PM
more maps. i loved siena and i want it back.

more clothes and weapons to customize with. and i dont know if it can be done but a color wheal to do the colors with.

i really like the emblems and it brings me to a lost topic. the assassins network. i liked having clan stats. not just personal stats. i think it would be great if the was something like that in game. i would like to see where the clans stack up. you could even put something in for clan challenges.

papartusedmcrsk
11-25-2011, 03:24 PM
Whatever Ubisoft decides to give us, find a way to let people with the DLC play with those who do not have it. Honestly, seperating the playerbase in ACB not once, not twice, but FOUR times (Player/Ranked, AU 1.0, AU 2.0, Da Vinci or AU 3.0) was incredibly idiotic.

New characters? Okay, but only if they aren't so terribly bland.
New maps? Okay, but only if they don't FEEL so big. (I know Ubi said they were the same size as Brotherhood's, hence the "FEEL")
New custumization? Yes, especially colors.

P.S. DON'T DIVIDE THE PLAYERBASE. In case you missed it.

ajl992008
11-26-2011, 06:02 AM
masyaf map , and in training mode let us be able to explore it completely like climb masyaf castle etc, maybe a specific masyaf map pack where you have 16th century masyaf with all the snow, 12th century masyaf in day and 12th century masyaf in might, i know you have a build for the night version because in the gamescom trailer you clearly see altair fighting in masyaf at night (a mission that wasn't added to the game. if you charge a decent price which i know you will because you guys are always fair on prices then i would get that straight away, nothing else to be honest, maybe a map pack with ac1's maps so acre, jerusalem, damascus, a cappadocia map? now that would be cool, but for me most important is te masyaf map, come on guys make it happen! people were complaining that they couldnt free roam in masyaf in the sp so this will be a good alternative.

Matteo90Fi
11-26-2011, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Question
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>What content would you like to see in a future DLC for AC Revelations Multiplayer?[/list]

I. Easy Maps (ex: Florence, Siena, Rome, etc.)

II. Cool Characters

III. the NON-division of players who have DLC and who don't

IV. "Assassin's Creed/Templar's" TV (like Uncharted TV) in a small corner of MP Menu, you can watch matches of other best players of AC Community...

V. New Levels.

bomb3005
11-26-2011, 10:51 AM
I'm not sure how realistic it is to not split the playerbase with a paid for DLC without stifling the DLC, so maybe make it a timed exclusive (I'm thinking mainly along the lines of new maps). Everyone who has bought DLC will want to play it so there'll be an initial bump, then after a month make it a forced free DLC.

I'd love to see some ACB characters and the suggestion of Masyaf as a map is genius. Additional stun and taunt animations would be good, maybe an extension of the Templar files past level 50.

Derek_Oswald
11-26-2011, 03:26 PM
Just one thing:

Dama Rossa!

fenderbender541
11-26-2011, 09:24 PM
1) Ottoman Doctor/ Jester/ Crusader
2) Maps
3) Customizations
4) Do not split the people that do not have the DLC
5) More characters (Farmer/ weapons: Ax, Pitch fork, Scythe)
6) Be able to customize the AC:B and pre-order characters

IAMONAN
11-27-2011, 04:41 AM
- Characters from Da Vinci DLC (free for those who downloaded it). I bought it, and I like seeing the quality for my money being stretched xD
- New maps and old. NO TIME VARIATIONS PLEASE. Weather variations are fine. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
- Not really MP related, but I would like to play as some of the MP characters in story mode. I don't care if the Thespian sounds like Ezio. xD

weeklydose
11-27-2011, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by protesticle:
I'll add my voice to this, too. Brotherhood fractured the player base by having four different DLC parameters (all DLC off, DLC 1, DLC 2 and DLC 3) and that seriously hurt some modes.

Skuldpt
11-27-2011, 04:35 PM
You should bring Alliance back again.
I want to customize the Knight and Courtesan.
I want a revamped Hellequin like you did with Harlequin/Jester.
I want new maps, no ACB, besides the ones you already are going to add.
Don't split DLC users from no DLC users, just make a global update where everyone can enjoy the game.
Make more female personas, there aren't many.
Make a Janissary persona.
Get more stuff to customize.

MtM0201
11-27-2011, 11:08 PM
I agree with what was said about the maps, but some other ideas as well as what was said.

NOT Siena

How About:
Masyaf Village
Masyaf Castle
Animus Training Map - Abstergo style (really liked that idea!)
Indoor Cathedral
Constantinople??? Since that's where the game takes place, could be easy to convert some spots to maps. They do vary a lot.
Harbor

There's also that city.. 1:27 in the trailer after Masyaf.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnbDUa0GtXE

Also adding some zipline chase breakers could be cool. say..when that green flag like on the lifts..it goes down with you, and when it's back up it can be used again?

The King Boar
11-28-2011, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by sp33dd34m0n:
More maps without separating the players would be most improtant. New maps means: NEW maps, not night, dawn variations of all maps.

THIS. 5 new maps and 4 rehashes was a joke. I wouldn't mind old maps coming back for free, but we desperately need new ones, esp ones that are relatively flat and discourage roofing (basically the opposite of Mt. St. Michel).

I would love to have Pienza back, and others have mentioned Siena (I really would be fine without Siena). I'd love old maps, but considering we paid for 4 old ones with the game, I think any other old maps should be free, unless you release every one of them together. Skip the night ones though, impossible to see in the dark. Completely new maps you can charge for, but they better be good. The paid dlc ones in brotherhood were meh at best.

Originally posted by SilverStardust:
- A long shot, but an ability to..."ban" certain maps. Essentially, if you particularly dislike a certain map, you can add it to a blacklist so that it doesn't come up for you for matches.

(basically, I never want to play on Mont St-Michel EVER AGAIN. I hated that map in ACB, and I still hate it.)

Also this. I really, really hate that and other roofing maps.

I'd also really like more customization options/those options to be more obvious. If you had customized your character in ACB, it was easy to tell. Now I can't make out the difference generally between default and non. Being able to customize returning characters would be a good place to start, the lack of this is inexplicable.

More characters would be nice, but I would be worried about bringing a bunch of old ones back. Most of the new characters are rehashes of old ones. Lets get actual new characters please.

More/better stat tracking would be awesome, as would be the ability to save a video of a particularly great hunt/kill/escape/whatever.

ANUBIS0680
11-28-2011, 04:43 PM
1.Fix the Reverse Detection Meter(ACB style preferred)for all game modes
2. time needed for a hidden bonus(decrease)
3.if RDM will not be corrected, then decrease the time needed to fill the bar and not have it decrease once target breaks line of sight
4.decrease stun range
5.evolved abilities
6.having the option of either turning the RDM on or turning it off (ACB style) and matchmake players along those parameters

TonberryFeye
11-29-2011, 03:13 AM
What do I want to see in future DLC?

The Hellequin. WITHOUT that ****ty 'elite tier' hood. Courtesan and Doctor both look epic in top-tier costumes, but Hellequin is best at Tier 3 and no further.

The ability to customise the Ottoman Doctor (I WANT HIM IN BLACK AGAIN!)

The Hellequin as she is in Brotherhood, and not an "Ottoman Remix" of the Hellequin - the Jester sucks.

The ability to customise the Courtesan (not that I would...)

Did I mention I want the Hellequin back?

In fact, why not go ahead and just do a "Classic Templars" DLC? Give us all the old characters back! I'd buy that even if it had no additional maps and game modes!

Hell, maybe make use of UPlay? I have sooo many points sat idle in my account thanks to there being little worth buying in the other Assassin's Creed games.

WHU Lock em up
11-29-2011, 11:02 AM
Gamertag: Lock em up12

If you can somehow change how poisoned people can stun you that would be great because that is one of the dumbest things in this game. Cause your teammates can't kill him if you want a quality kill and they can just run around stunning people.

Another thing is that if you can change the detection bar that would be great too. I don't mind it having to build up to incognito, but for it to take 8 seconds is ridiculous. And on top of that say you are blended in a group that more than one of your targets is in and you get a hidden full focus poison on one then your bar automatically drops back down to discreet after the first person dies. That makes no sense. So then you are supposed to wait another 8 seconds to kill the next guy?

The last thing I would like fixed is the issues with spawning in your enemy's line of sight and being spawn killed. You spawn far too close to the opposing team and if they see you spawn they no it is you and there is not much you can do. I don't understand how any of these 3 issues make any sense. If you could explain why these are like this I would be most obliged.

And besides getting the kinks worked out I think it would be cool to have a global ranking system again and maybe some new maps or bring back siena or san donato.

Thank you

InfamousiXi
11-29-2011, 01:47 PM
GIVE US ACRE AND JERUESLEUM (i know its not spelled right)

reddragonhrcro
11-30-2011, 04:27 AM
Well i have been thinking a lot about these so i think these may be usable ideas for AC:R MP.
I have tought of 2 new characters(1 a so-called return and the other a totaly new but with nickname of a existing ACB character)along with it 1 new primary weapon(for specific characters that are matching to it) and 2 new secondary weapons.

The characters:

-Venetian Prowler(almost exact as the ACB Prowler)His clothes will be colored blue with some parts green(venetian azure) and will have a cape like the original(color 1:white,color 2:green and color 3:black;these color changes are for cape not his outfit).
He will have a shaved face as head 1(the other 2 you come up what would be matching for his style).
His gear will be the same as the original prowlers but also with new parts due the extended choice of modifications.
Secondary weapon:Switchblade(yes the return of the orginal switchblade from ACB but the model from Abstergo Ind. page due the fact that for some reason the ingame one looks a bit big for a stealth weapon;for all characters availabe)
Primary weapon:Long switchblade(this one will be located on the right arm and is not meant as a stealth weapon due its large size,also specific characters will get this weapon too with their unique model aswell)
Story:He studies the moves of Assassins so that he can use them against em.He will never forget the day when his father was killed by the Assassins.*Name*(You give him a suitable one as i don´t know which italian name would be suitable)was a Venetian nobelman and acts as a loyal killer for the Templars in order to take revenge on the Assassins.

-Dalmatian Mercenary(he won´t look like the original Mercenary from ACB)
Wears a red bandana(similar to what Yusuf wears or the mercenaries in the SP)and will have black hair similar to the princes from POP 1001 Night but longer.He has a sleeve less open shirt like the guardian.He has an Assassin vembrace on his left arm(I will explain why,yes with the Assassins creed logo).He has on both hands fingerless gloves.He has casual long pants and shoes/boots.He shall have a nice looking face with a scar on left side(like the princes in POP:WW) with light moustach(like the Sentinels head 1) and a soulpatch(however its called under the lip).His clothes colors are(color 1:white/black,color 2:white/blue and color 3:white red).
As for gear:hands 1:leather assassins vembrace,hands 2:short sleeves with leather assassins vembrace and hands 3: short sleeves with silver assassins vembrace.
Head gear changes the look of bandana and for the rest you guys come up with something matching.
Secondary weapon:hidden blade(yes the original Assassins hidden blade,it would be suitable for the Sentinel aswell as he is an ex-Assassin;availabe for all characters)
Primary weapon:Longsword(His LS1:Schiovanni-due it being used by the dalmatina soldiers in that time, his LS2:a sworld similar as the Sentinels unique sword;other weapons are short sword,katar,dagger and the new mentioned long switchblade)
Story: Dragan ?arija(Carija) battels in the name of the Templars across the Dalmatian coast.He once survivied an attack of an Assassin leaving a scar on his face,after defeating the Assassin he took his vembrace with the hidden blade as a remind of what almost cost him his life.Now he is sent by the Templars on a secret mission to Costantinople.

So thats what i had on my mind.Took me quite some time to write this.I would be very pleased to see this in a future DLC(not close future as it may take some time to make some of these things)I hope that you like the idea.And also what would be more epic than a MP battle between an Ex-Assassin and a wanabe-Assassin as they look similar http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif . Greetings from Croatia http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

lukaszep
11-30-2011, 04:53 AM
A Masyaf map would be amazing.

reddragonhrcro
11-30-2011, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by lukaszep:

I agree with this.

Also i noticed something interesting.In the MP is a character present that is not of the same century.The Crusader which leads to the point that other characters can be used despite of being dead or from a different century.(Like ACB MP chars due the fact that most of em are dead)So that a return of fan favourites as the orginal ones could be possible.(The Officer is who i would like to see return as a orginal char but with custimozation options).But eventualy my priority DLC wish is the one up that i first wrote.

banolan
11-30-2011, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by lukaszep:

^^This would be great!
Also I would like to see the Helliquin brought back and for her to be customizable. The Prowler would be nice to have back too!

n00bfi_97
11-30-2011, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by RangerRico:
The DLCs must be backwards compatible in order to prevent splitting up the player base. Any free DLC should be an update that you are forced to install before playing the game. You should make all the gamemodes required updates in order to play. And if the DLC cost money, they would need to backwards compatible and advertised in the game, not just as scrolling news updates. You should be able to use DLC characters regardless of those in the lobby and cut DLC maps out of the map rotation if anyone in the lobby doesn't have them, but the matchmaking should attempt to put you in a lobby with similar map DLC.

Here's a small handful of locations that would be cool to play in

-Safranbolu
-Masayaf
-Capadocia
-Jerash
-Hosios Lukas
-Topkap? Palace
-Esztergom
-Vienna
-Koroni
-Cyprus
-an animus generated map like the Desmond memories and VR training room
-Cybertron

And Ubisoft, don't screw up and make giant maps, almost everyone hates them and they would take longer to make, so there's no point, yet you guys continue to make them even after all the negative feed back.

Also, reduce the size of the maps with the same method as deathmatch for modes like wanted and manhunt, but not as small, maybe about 70%-85% of the map's total size, depending on the map.

I think it would be cool if you released a pack of abilities, streaks, perks as cheap DLC. Maybe perks like pursuer radar doesn't light up when you're in their line of sight, decrease RDM time to incognito by about 40%, start out at silent, detection meter doesn't decrease when out of line of sight, +50 points on every kill, faster animations, don't show up with a red triangle when high profile in your targets line of sight, farther kill range, decrease time for focus; a little more useful then ones like enhanced auto bash, but not over powered.
You could include sprint boost (it's not currently in ACR) and make new abilities like coin bomb- drop/throw a pouch of coins that causes NPC to act like they do when you throw coins in SP for about 10sec. It would be good for finding people in crowds like fire cracker but without the blinding and would have a bigger affect area, and it be good for chases by creating a wall of people behind you. I just came up with the perks and abilities on the spot, so they might be bad, but I have thought about ability and perk DLC, and I do think it be cool to have, it would reward people willing to pay a little extra with a larger arsenal.

You should also make more character customizations and make the Jester, Knight, and Courtesan able to be customized.

For the DLC with ACB content, there should be some discount or automatically get the ACB stuff if you already have ACB, I paid for it once and I really don't want to have to pay for it second time.

When selecting the next map, have it only be the map that's chosen instead of map and game mode.
And have a way where you can pick your most an least favorite maps that factor into the map selection.

Alliance
Sienna
More ACB characters

My thoughts already posted.

Kutter28
11-30-2011, 02:36 PM
New Maps
More customizable items/ clothing
More persona's
To be able to customize the locked persona's

Thanks Kutter28

tallkido
11-30-2011, 09:06 PM
Definitively more story since this is the last ac with those characters most likely

gt:tallkido

heha06
12-01-2011, 01:40 PM
I would like to see the Janissaries as a multiplayer character and the return of the barber, and make him customizable http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SmashBrosDude
12-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Considering its supposed to be the Animus Project 2.0, I think the old ACB characters should all be transferred over. Also, considering that the Animus is the Animus and the Crusader is from a different time period then everyone else, they should add characters from all of time, except some periods of course that just would not fit.

Here is a list of possible classes I think they could use for Japanese/Chinese multiplayer characters (minus the monkeyness): http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs7...biesmile-d2l03jw.jpg (http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/017/d/d/monkey_business_by_zombiesmile-d2l03jw.jpg)

They all are unique in their own way and could have their own weapons (Can't stress that last part) There are still so many character niches to be filled. They just need the right designers for it. Honestly, the whole character sharing weapons thing is really campy and is not necessary.

That was my ramblings.

Colbalt
12-01-2011, 06:21 PM
I would like to see a cage match against two people who have the pursuer abilities of killing. Not just one person killing & hunting, and one person stunning & hiding.

The_Tabeeb
12-02-2011, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
Vanguard and Bombardier to feature in a Templar Agent Singleplayer mission each. The 4 new ones would be nice too.

A buxom female persona.

An Asian or Black woman character.

OTTOMAN GLEEMAIDEN who wears bright pink, has two Kris daggers, a belly-dancer's veil and dangling teardrop ear rings.

Return of Co-op modes and leaderboards, with 2 new modes and Alliance.

No playerbase divide.

A character that wears yellow.

I don't know why but I agree with this http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

hazem3008
12-02-2011, 03:53 AM
will that dlc will be available on pc gamers ?

stingray10
12-02-2011, 12:35 PM
I would like to see these maps:

Capadoccia
The Grand Bazaar
Topkapi Gardens
Constantin district
Snowy Massaf

WegaZAC
12-02-2011, 08:36 PM
New maps, free for all, new characters, but first of all a mode where you can play without so much pressure and catch some breath (and still level up).

REAPERof-PLAGUES
12-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Can u have the ottoman jester,the knight, the ottoman doctor,coustimazable. can u also put them in the dlc + the crusader for people who dont have them

REAPERof-PLAGUES
12-03-2011, 05:30 PM
can u have a templar single player campaign when u reach lvl 50

REAPERof-PLAGUES
12-03-2011, 05:43 PM
more weapon options

MontyZ_14
12-03-2011, 06:10 PM
- TEAM SELECTION PLEASE! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
- A co-op mode http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
- take away 15k limit
- Customization for Pre-order characters/ACB characters
- Remove stun-doging-animation
- Remove doging in the own smoke
- A mode like assassinate but with a deathmatch sized map.
- Just fix 1 of these and ill b happy ^^

ZeroZaber
12-03-2011, 10:28 PM
Please import all the multiplayer characters from ACB to ACR.
Well, at least most of them please (not just the knight).
PS: Why PC version can't unlock the courtesan??? We do meet all the requirements as console version. Please fix...

REAPERof-PLAGUES
12-04-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by MontyZ_14:
- TEAM SELECTION PLEASE! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
- A co-op mode http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
- take away 15k limit
- Customization for Pre-order characters/ACB characters
- Remove stun-doging-animation
- Remove doging in the own smoke
- A mode like assassinate but with a deathmatch sized map.
- Just fix 1 of these and ill b happy ^^
Keep - stun-doging-animation
- doging in the own smoke
- A mode like assassinate but with a deathmatch(keep the size map for assassinate)

Poluma
12-05-2011, 05:10 AM
Maps
Siena
An area With parked ships near docks or a huge ship already sailing in the ocean
The market area near the bomb guy

DLC Characters
Hellequin
Thief
Jannissary

A new service:
Allow the player to watch his own played game after a session

Mode
Bring a mode in which the player/team must destroy other player/teams few building/property and save his own at the same time.

Zrvan
12-05-2011, 10:49 AM
I'd like to see more options for character customization. The existing options are good (except color, which is almost unnoticable). Especially more weapons. We're going to be looking at kill animations a lot, some variety would be appreciated.

Also, some new maps would be nice. The new ones in ACR are all clearly taken from the Mont St. Michel school of design -- sprawlers with three+ different levels. I'd like to see some smaller maps like Castel Gandolfo and Siena.

H3ll_on_Earth-
12-06-2011, 07:38 AM
Would it be understandable to ask if the Ancestor Pack characters will be customizable? Because it's pretty much the main thing I'm looking forward to when before I get this pack.

Tr0lleZ
12-06-2011, 08:49 AM
More players:
Ottoman doctor
Siena

More maps:
New ones
Firenze

New modes:
Alliance
A new one

Detrian
12-07-2011, 05:12 PM
I guess some map pack DLC info leaked. Don't be dumb Ubisoft.

You DO NOT have the number of players to survive splitting the playerbase.

EnglishPhoenix
12-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Yeah, I would recommend you not charge for it if you're filling up almost half of your DLC's with stuff you copy/pasted from Brotherhood.

Yes, it's a cool idea since those maps and characters were cool. But I'm NOT paying for them.

Generalnio
12-09-2011, 03:03 AM
I hate that so called "exclusive" stuff when it comes to characters. Give everybody a chance to buy each character available if they want to.
Don't split players through DLC
Bring back all maps of ACB
More maps, more maps, and more maps. (I know most by heart by now...)
I would like a DLC specialized in stealth, and stealth only game mode. reawrding stealth kills enormously, punishing runners and roofers.
(That's what AC normally should be, but ok, if you want to attract the COD players, let them have their fast running around like chickens without a head, hack and slash gameplay...)
What about introducing a "conquest" mode, in which teams should take possession of area's, and when an opponent tries to hold the same zone, it could be a challenge to find and kill him? (Of course the walking groups should in that case have to hold for a while in the different zones, to be able to approach unseen and blend in...)

Generalnio
12-09-2011, 03:15 AM
Next AC game should play in Paris, so that you can create a map around, the louvre, Notre Dame, Versailles.
Now, map in haja Sophia?
Also maps with 3 levels going over and under each other, like Lourdes has three churches above one another.

StoneyTullip
12-09-2011, 09:07 PM
You should allow for more color customization on the characters, as well as different map color schemes, I know your supposed to be in the desert, but an oasis map or something couldn't hurt? Only 3 colors is not much variety to pick from. And lastly further down the road you should release another character dlc (i luv those http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ) but with the preoder extra characters like the ottoman docter n crusader for those who didnt get them!!

StoneyTullip
12-09-2011, 09:10 PM
you are a genius.

ffsyourself
12-10-2011, 06:52 AM
http://i1.ytimg.com/u/XKjG6qlyrcT7xkrXOY_qzg/channels3_background.jpg?v=4ee363cb

Toki Wartoooth
12-11-2011, 11:25 AM
I think it would be kind of cool to see a glitched map or gametype. Not literally, though, aesthetically.

We have already seen the historical look of the gameplay with the touch of computer technology in the HUD and when we die. I kind of want to see a glitching map or gametype, just to play with the fact that the game is really a machine.

I just want to throw it there. I know a lot of people would be against such an addition, it's still pretty interesting.

SixKeys
12-11-2011, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by machinista:

Also, further character customization. It looks like there's a lot already, but customization is a huge plus in an online multiplayer game like AC, where players connect with specific characters.

This. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Also, it would be nice if the ultimate (i.e. the one you really have to work towards) armor/outfit for female characters wasn't one that makes them reveal as much skin as possible. It doesn't exactly send a positive message about female worth. How about something that looks cool/expensive instead of merely sexist?

I would like to see more maps like the Souk and Siena where there are no tall buildings instead of roofer/runner paradises like Mont St. Michel and Galata.

Maps also shouldn't be called "new" when they're just night versions of normal daytime maps. Separate actual new maps into "New" and nighttime versions into "Updated" or something.

Generalnio
12-11-2011, 05:42 PM
I agree on more colors.
And all characters from ACB.
Also all maps from ACB.
And bugs fixed.
New stealth game modes.

GariStz
12-12-2011, 02:20 PM
Maps! Maps. More, more maps. NEW maps! Not milked Brotherhood ones, new maps!

MrGerbz
12-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Drakuaza:

More colors.

This.

None of the characters are particularly memorable, except the Jester, but which you ruined by not giving him any customization options. Hell, I'm not a technical expert, but wouldn't it require a single line of code to simply give him our emblem on his back?

This reeks of laziness.

Some other things that are very strange design flaws and need to be adjusted, while trying to keep it as short as possible:

- We need more than one type of credit: One for visuals (profile, character customization, etc), and one for gameplay (abilities, perks, etc). Currently I refuse to buy any kind of 'fun' stuff, because I need/want new abilities and perks.

- Increased poison distance, or immunity to stun from the target you just poisoned.

- Improved anti-latency measures. This is mostly technical stuff, but a simple addition would be to show latency meters behind every player on the scoreboard.

- Better pathing (is that the correct word?) for groups of npc's. I don't know what got messed up, but the groups always seem to disperse, force me to the back, or even bump into each other and thereby destroying the hiding spot.

Mr_Shade
12-13-2011, 05:08 AM
Thank you all for you feedback and for taking the time to post!

Your feedback will be sent directly to the team!