PDA

View Full Version : Intro/Title Screens misalligned

apathy311
10-14-2004, 09:20 AM
Hey, quick question. Whenever I load RS3:RS my intro movies and menu screens are all off centered. They all sit to the right cutting off some of the image. I have used the tweaks that are mentioned in the above thread, but I don't think that would have anything to do with it. Anyone have any advice for me?

SickestVendetta
10-14-2004, 11:14 AM
i am also having a problem with my intro movies and the ingame cutscenes and the missions briefing displays. now they just skip and skip....they don't even show any kind of visual, you can just here the sounds skipping in the background. has anyone else had this problem? it just seemed to start within the last couple of months.

p.s. the videos themselves work fine when played from the raven shield folder.

Ofcr_Lawless
10-14-2004, 02:25 PM
Something tells me you both use Nvidia video cards.....I think it's the version of drivers you are using.

SickestVendetta
10-18-2004, 10:10 PM
well i do have a 5700ultra and i use the newest drivers. i take it this is a known issue and being worked on. well hoping.

Ofcr_Lawless
10-19-2004, 09:44 AM
Not by UBI..Hopefully by NVidia.

TGZhost
10-21-2004, 01:43 AM
The first thread might be a sign that you adjusted your screen resolution/frame rates recently. If you did, you might want to adjust your monitor viewing position to compensate. There are also intro remover utilities out there to bypass the whole intro stuff.