PDA

View Full Version : This might be a bit much but....

kieranbhoy
07-13-2011, 08:01 PM
Ok so i am a BIG BIG BIG fan of the map editoe and we have a 90% chanve that it will be back but how about mnaking another mode far a very cool idea?

The idea is- We love making maps to play online correct?
But i sometimed like to make an island and make a village on the island not for multiplayer but because it would be a good "mission to play"

What i mean is make the same features that ubi would have done in the map editor but from fc2 you had like 1k square well make 4k square and make placeable npc's wich you can select voices clothes loadouts ect and make a sort of battle for people like me and my bro whos connection cuts out for hours and if theres split screen then this idea would be better because tou could have 1 player who is the "Main character" and when he dies 'round over' sort of thing and 2 player who is lots of spawnable npc's that you placed to look for for you and attack you with 10+ npc's

It may be a bit confusing but im sure ubi can make my idea great. Right?

Also feed back is good http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

JettCypreos
07-13-2011, 10:54 PM
I like the idea. It would be good to be able to scout out camps in coop that you've made in the map editor. It sounds awesome, keep the ideas coming!
PS: Maybe not the main character thing but you should be able to customize yourself for coop missions. There should be some basic misisons you should be albe to set like plant the bomb etcetera! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

kieranbhoy
07-14-2011, 12:31 AM
Well heres exactly what i meant in a bit more understandable way-

So you know Modern Warfare 2 has special ops as a bonus feature Black ops has Zombies and Halo reach has fire fight? well i was thinking make a map editor with cool features bu before you enter you get an option: Make map for multiplayer use? Make map for [My Idea] ?

and of course if you pick multiplayer you would do the same stuff but if if you pick [My Idea] you get a MUCH bigger map with placeable NPC's and objectives.

And its like single player but with friends/random people which means single player can be singleplayer

So there can be say 5 game modes within this feature:

Chase the convoy-[Gun shop mission] One team of 2-5 has 2 be the people who attack i will call theses the good guys and a team of 2-10 uses the convoy

Kill the target- well same as above only like this single player mission.

Even- Guerrilla warefare-[I made this up] 2 teams. 2-6 players each have a big map to play in the have a base with an objective which both sides want so some will have to attack and some defend. They will also have vehicals placed in vehical position like in singleplayer

And remember all this is seperate from multiplayer so you can still have capture the flag, deathmatch ect

Now ubisoft can make basic [My Idea] maps but then you have to make your own a bit like making your map

Additional details-
Its better if you could use npc's that are freindly to you and hostile to the opposing team
Split screen would be great as i said above i have connection cut outs

So feed back on this?

Basicly im saying missions from the single player into this mode so not affecting you save ect