PDA

View Full Version : Cant Join Some Servers

linkon1974
01-27-2006, 02:59 PM
I cant join this servers:
BIG BROTHER, K.Y.M Clanserver, Community of outlaws, Druckwelle.

When i try to join them it only connecting all the time and nothing else happend.
I dont think im banned or something and it doesnt matter if they use PB or not.

My friend have the same problem.

For a a month ago it was big problem with the connection betwin holland and sweden (there i live) we had a ping over 100 there i use to have 31-39. I dont know if this have something to do with it.
Does anyone have any ideas why i cant join the those servers?
I dont have any problems to join other servers...

slayersofadmin
01-27-2006, 05:03 PM
somewtimes it doesnt seem to work,but try connecting to tthe server then stop then restart connection.
It happens to me also with my own server at times and I only live 20 miles from my server.

linkon1974
01-27-2006, 05:43 PM
Have test to wait and also reconnect several times, but it dont help http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

linkon1974
02-04-2006, 07:27 AM
This is realy making trouble for me, i cant join some server when i play in cb.
I know more players from sweden that have this problem.

I did a Traceroute Test and with BIGBROTHER, DRUCKWELLE 1.33 servers i got "
Request timed out."

The other servers did finnished the test.

I think something is "broken/wrong" with the connection between holland and sweden, does anyone have any ideas what i should do?

Only some of the swedish isp have this problem. (comhem, telia, m.m)

angryface1977
02-05-2006, 07:21 AM
I have the same problem. You go out there to play online with others. And when you get the server screen to play. Everyone has the servers block you out. So hey whats the point of having your server out there if you are not going to let anyone logon to them to play. Its like they think that they are to good for us.

linkon1974
02-05-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by angryface1977:
I have the same problem. You go out there to play online with others. And when you get the server screen to play. Everyone has the servers block you out. So hey whats the point of having your server out there if you are not going to let anyone logon to them to play. Its like they think that they are to good for us.

I dont think anyone is blocking me, they have no reason for that.
And like i write in my topics, there is more swedsih players that have that problem :S

CuZtds_Lst_Stnd
02-05-2006, 10:45 AM
I would contact your ISP with the results of the tracert...

CuZ

linkon1974
02-05-2006, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by CuZtds_Lst_Stnd:
I would contact your ISP with the results of the tracert...

CuZ

Yeah, you have right, i will do that http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif