PDA

View Full Version : xbox live issues

snakemws24
04-02-2005, 11:47 AM
Hi,I have been having some problems with the online co-op portion over xbox live since I got it. some of these issues arnt too serios but can get annoying after a while. so I wanted to just list some of the problems ive noticed and see if any of you guys have noticed these. I wanted to do this just to make sure its a not a problem with my broadband service.

- Getting disconnected often

- optimatch and quickmatch problems ( cant connect to people sometimes after numerous tries)

- occasional lag or drop in framerate while playing co-op.

- voice over speakers setting just changes randomly sometimes when you start game.

So even with all these problems I still love this game more any other I have. sorry if there has been a post like this before.

Thanks Snake http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

snakemws24
04-02-2005, 11:47 AM
Hi,I have been having some problems with the online co-op portion over xbox live since I got it. some of these issues arnt too serios but can get annoying after a while. so I wanted to just list some of the problems ive noticed and see if any of you guys have noticed these. I wanted to do this just to make sure its a not a problem with my broadband service.

- Getting disconnected often

- optimatch and quickmatch problems ( cant connect to people sometimes after numerous tries)

- occasional lag or drop in framerate while playing co-op.

- voice over speakers setting just changes randomly sometimes when you start game.

So even with all these problems I still love this game more any other I have. sorry if there has been a post like this before.

Thanks Snake http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

SWAY989
04-02-2005, 11:52 AM
Ya these are issues that we have to deal with. Speaker sound you can change in your options, Framereate chugging is due to lag try and find someone with a high connection or lives on the same coast as you. Probably the host is quitting or his connection lagged out.