PDA

View Full Version : NO LOCAL MULTIPLATER

clarkey719
11-01-2008, 03:22 PM
what is the deal with no local multiplayer.
i have played farcry since the beggining and loved it. I have now purchased a copy of farcry 2 to find out it has no local multiplayer only system link and online... The game is totally awsome but not having local multiplayer is enough to make me return it and did. I feel local multiplayer is a staple to first person shooters without it how are you supposed to have fun with your freinds all at one house without having the hastle of carrying over expensive game systems and risking being stollen or broken in the process... me and my friends can no longer play the game together except through the internet far away... which is nice but not worth it and wont happen because we no longer own the game. Other people from school are also returning it as i type this.

clarkey719
11-01-2008, 03:22 PM
what is the deal with no local multiplayer.
i have played farcry since the beggining and loved it. I have now purchased a copy of farcry 2 to find out it has no local multiplayer only system link and online... The game is totally awsome but not having local multiplayer is enough to make me return it and did. I feel local multiplayer is a staple to first person shooters without it how are you supposed to have fun with your freinds all at one house without having the hastle of carrying over expensive game systems and risking being stollen or broken in the process... me and my friends can no longer play the game together except through the internet far away... which is nice but not worth it and wont happen because we no longer own the game. Other people from school are also returning it as i type this.