PDA

View Full Version : OMG!

Dresden358
11-02-2011, 09:57 PM
First off I love this game. In the last 72 hours I have played for 26.

Now for the complaints:
GOOD GOD ENOUGH WITH THE TUNNING! My guitar has only slipped out once since I started playing and I noticed it 3 songs before rocksmith did but I said "hmmm it SAYS I'm in tune"
Can I please turn off replay? You are just making me sit through a lot of loading. I know how I sounded. I was there.

But most importantly; PLEASE LET ME STAY IN SONG SELECT! After I play a song in song select mode I have to replay or continue journey. What if I want to just play a different song? It takes a lot of loading thats what.

PLEASE PLEASE patch the game. I bet 2 of those 26 hours was loading.
P.S. I'm gonna be so broke if you come out with more choices in DLC

LP68CA
11-02-2011, 10:03 PM
Very much in agreement with you on staying in the song menu.

I don't think the tuning can be helped with a game like this. You can blaze through it pretty quick anyway... just don't wait for the string prompts.

Replay probably should be an option if it would save loading time.

Kemerock
11-02-2011, 11:19 PM
I do think there should be just a non intrusive warning(like the achievements for example) when the game thinks you should re-tune and put the tuner in the pause menu so you can tune anytime.Or put it on R1 or something. Nah pause might be better. Tuning each song is overkill. I tuned my guitar one week ago and it's still in tune(don't play a lot and i don't give the guitar much of a workout yet http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif). Not really necessary to ask before each song.

I do agree there are way too many loadings and they are long. If they ever make the game available as a full download on the pS store i'm probably gonna use that instead and ask them if i could import my bestbuy pedals in it or something. Or maybe it would see my save games and import it automatically.