PDA

View Full Version : where do i go??

maluma1973
08-08-2005, 12:46 AM
Please help i have to find the extraction after finding dvorak which way do i go? please help i am losing my hair!!

Tfrogs1
08-08-2005, 12:52 AM
All the way back to that elevator that mercenary was working on earlier, underneath the Penthouse, but in the same building - you know the one, in that corridor when you come in from the lower balcony. Walk up to the elevator, and interact when the "Climb In" option appears. Then interact again when the "Extraction" option appears.
I think the location is on your map, so if my instructions haven't been clear enough, check your map.

And by the way, welcome to the forums. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

jzorro
08-08-2005, 01:10 AM
Go back into the penthouse. There is a hallway across from the bathroom between the kitchen and the living room. Go into the elevator here. If you do not get an "Extraction" prompt heer, then go back downstairs snd try entering the elevator there.

Spekkio9
08-08-2005, 01:24 AM
to da potty. whenever in doubt, the words 'donde esta el cuarto de bano' will save you. even god will answer the call.

Tfrogs1
08-08-2005, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Spekkio9:
to da potty. whenever in doubt, the words 'donde esta el cuarto de bano' will save you. even god will answer the call.

Oh yes, I forgot that bit.