PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] What's the best Ability Set to use in order to get the Job Skills Trophy?

W4H1B
09-20-2011, 09:42 AM
Hi. I've been trying lots of variations to try and get this trophy, most times I get close, but never succeed due to one of the following reasons:

1. My Persuer uses a gun as I'm about to turn a corner.

2. My Escape Meter closes, casuing me to Escape before I can catch up my Target in a Chase.

3. Timer on the game session runs out.

I've tried Sprint Boost and Templar Vision, Templar Vision and Hidden Gun, even Throwing Knives and Strong Smoke Bomb, but they only ever get me 'close', never all the way.

I also tried Morph and Strong Smoke Bomb.

Can anybody please give me details on a great Ability Set to nail this trophy easily, and maybe suggest some good tactics in order to draw my Persuer in, not too close, then chase and kill my Target, and Escape to get the trophy?

- as this is how it's supposed to be done, the Escape Meter cannot be vanished before I get the Target.

I've tried many, many times and just had 1-run of-bad luck after another. :/

Kytr
09-20-2011, 10:13 AM
There is no best set to get this one. You do appear confused -- you do not need to kill your target in a chase, just escape your pursuer. How you kill your target doesn't really matter.

One simple method would be to run close to your target and drop a smoke bomb (preferably long lasting) to catch both him and your pursuer. Stun the pursuer, then kill your target while they are helpless. It will still take a bit of luck.

W4H1B
09-20-2011, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the advice, but actually... I just got the trophy (Finally!) in a Wanted match on Forli (Night) just after I posted this message. I used my Sprint Boost and Templar Vision Set that I mentioned above.

I used my Sprint Boost to run up some stairs and away from my Persuer, then all of a Sudden, I saw my target running towards me and I took the kill, and about 3 seconds later, there was the Trophy!

Man, it was some 'stroke of Luck', I wish I got that on Video! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif