PDA

View Full Version : [Tomahna] Fireplace puzzle help..

codereverser
10-07-2004, 10:00 AM
I have solved the crystal game without much prob.But when I came back from the waterfall after reactivating power the bridge broke down. Was it supposed to happen Or was it becasue I did something wrong somewhere ??

Now The prob is that I cant go back to the Bedroom as the bridge is broken and I've searched the whole map for an alternative path or a way of transport .. Can somebody give me a little push in the right direction please ??

codereverser
10-07-2004, 10:00 AM
I have solved the crystal game without much prob.But when I came back from the waterfall after reactivating power the bridge broke down. Was it supposed to happen Or was it becasue I did something wrong somewhere ??

Now The prob is that I cant go back to the Bedroom as the bridge is broken and I've searched the whole map for an alternative path or a way of transport .. Can somebody give me a little push in the right direction please ??

BulaRae
10-07-2004, 10:14 AM
have you gone back and taken the elevator to all the levels?

candicolette
10-07-2004, 10:53 AM
I wondered the same thing but it was Sirrus using one of his bombs. Gentle nudge: Is there an elevator with a bottom floor that would not work before?