PDA

View Full Version : Advantageous Glitches perma disguise auto dodge 3 man dance

deadly_thought
11-22-2011, 06:49 AM
Today i disguised myself and was killed when i respawned i found that disguise was now permanent i thought "oh no"

then i saw ppl killing my personas look alikes and realised that they were still after the "old" me so i freely stunned anyone who walked past with a B over their head till i copped it and changed back

playing in a different match my character had an auto dodge as if id dropped smoke for the entire match wich meant stuns all round till i was aerial killed this also worked when players dropped smoke on me and went for the stun leaving me time for an uncontested kill

then there was the three man dance in the last minute of another match i was first and the pl,ayers in 2nd and 3rd were involved so it kept my score on top it went like this:

I locked and attempted a kill wich they auto dodged
I auto dodged the stun this went on for a few seconds when a 3rd player attempted to kill me wich i would auto dodge and attempt to stun wich he would dodge and the 2nd player would try to stun me id dodge and try to kill her you get the picture it went on for a full minute needless to say there was some rage but i thought it was pretty funny

hopefully these issues get fixed with the first patch but they really did give me an advantage probably the biggest smile ive had playing ACR was the 3 man dance glitch loved it

ABXantos
11-22-2011, 08:26 AM
Happened in Brotherhood. Nothing New. Just Lag.

deadly_thought
11-22-2011, 08:39 AM
i remember the auto dodge and dancing in ACB but i dont think any of that is lag related why would three people be auto dodging because of lag? or disguise having no run down time?

W-E-S-P
11-22-2011, 09:13 AM
There’s a lot of things wrong with ACR that was in ACB. I got a nice poison kill off, but my target refused to die http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif