PDA

View Full Version : Compatibilité avec windows7 64 bits

pvoirin88
01-22-2010, 11:17 AM
Il est annoncé que silent hunter 4 est compatible avec windows 7 mais il plante avec ma version 64 bits.
Y a t'il un patch en préparation ?

Pacific_Ace
01-22-2010, 11:58 AM
English?

Maverick_U2007
01-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Il est annoncé que silent hunter 4 est compatible avec windows 7 mais il plante avec ma version 64 bits.
Y a t'il un patch en préparation ?

"It was announced that Silent Hunter 4 is compatible with Windows 7, but it crashes with my 64-bit version.
Is there a patch in preparation?"

I think you may find that Ubisoft will disagree with your statement that it was announced that Silent Hunter 4 is compatible with Windows 7 because only 2 days ago they told me it was not. However there are people who are managing to run SH4 on Windows 7 with no real problems.

Can I suggest that you read this here

Windows 7 and SH4 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2881085392/m/2291085328)

I would also ask as a starting point..Where did you install the game to...if you put it in your Drive/Programs file folder, remove it and try installing it to a different location. Problems were encountered when installing to the default Programs folder in Vista and Windows 7 is an upgrade..albeit a serious upgrade.

Post again if you are still having problems.

Maverick

Heinkel_G
01-26-2010, 08:26 AM
Interesting. Im one of those people that is able to properly run SH4 on Win 7 64 bit.

Would users who do have issues please post thier system specifications below so that I may review and attempt to single out and deploy a fix. I appreciate it!

A layout such as this would be most benficial:

Operating system:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Hard Drive Capacity, Interface & Partition Setup:
300GB AHCI SATA w/ a single "C" partition

Memory Capacity and Speed:
8 GB DDR2 1066

Processor Speed and Number of Cores:
3.0 GHZ x4 cores

Graphics Hardware and Memory: (onboard or PCI)
GTX 285 1 GB

Do you own a Disk, or is the program run from a Direct2Drive download?

Once again, I appreciate your input, and together, I am confident we can all resolve this issue and continue the fight!