PDA

View Full Version : whats on this disc?

SC_MASTER_2004
03-22-2005, 09:38 PM
hey guys a general question. i work at best buy and we have an xbox disc thats all green that says nothing on it but "xbox: demo disc copyright 2004 xbox.com" its just all green, does anyone know whats on it?

SC_MASTER_2004
03-22-2005, 09:38 PM
hey guys a general question. i work at best buy and we have an xbox disc thats all green that says nothing on it but "xbox: demo disc copyright 2004 xbox.com" its just all green, does anyone know whats on it?

vpc410
03-22-2005, 09:46 PM
Hi, I work at EBGames. Usually when we receive completely green discs like those it's from a Microsoft rep and it's supposed to be in the XBOX demo unit that we have out on the floor for customers to play. It's basically just a demo disc that Microsoft themselves put together to display in stores.

SC_MASTER_2004
03-23-2005, 12:55 PM
ok just some more info plz, wat kind of demos r on this disc? jus the same ones that are found on exhibition? i heard that there was a "dolphin" demo somehwere u know no demos of actual games jus short demos meant to showcase the visual power and quality of the xbox with their shaders and such. are these on the disc or anywhere to be found?

vpc410
03-23-2005, 04:45 PM
I don't know. We normally receive one every month or so with different demos, so I wouldn't know what's on that disk in particular. Normally they are just normal XBOX demos that can be found in magazines.