PDA

View Full Version : Replayability

Archosakun
07-04-2011, 05:48 AM
So, do you think ACB Multiplayer (Or the way it's looking, ACR if It's actually improved) has the replayability factor of all the other MP games put there?
The way It's looking as of now, I personally say no since Ubisoft seem to have forgotten about ACB after 7 months.

Crumplecorn
07-04-2011, 05:54 AM
How do you replay a multiplayer game.

whattafool
07-04-2011, 06:00 AM
Hit rematch at the end. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Considering this is the longest time I've spent playing a game, I'd say it's pretty re-playable.

WoollyAndy
07-04-2011, 06:05 AM
He's probably referring to the replay value of the multiplayer.
IMO this usually applies to single player modes, but yea I feel you on the multiplayer. You always have to be competitive to keep yourself coming back to play, because if you're not and you're just in it for the 'fun', its all going to wear off on your pretty soon.

Personally, I'm absolutely fine with the way the ACB multiplayer is right now. Yeah there is a bit of lag here and there, but its mostly due to someone's bad routing in the lobby. I wouldnt say Ubisoft just deserted us, since we've got DLC's, fixes and new maps this whole time. Can't really expect them to concentrate all their work on the support side, because it just wouldnt sound real business-wise.

Crumplecorn
07-04-2011, 07:28 AM
If Ubisoft had forgotten about ACB the day after it launched, everything would be better now.

There was nothing wrong with ACB (aside from some matchmaking issues) until they broke it.