PDA

View Full Version : Displace and Shetland

cypher_lee
03-09-2005, 02:46 PM
I just played the demo and shetland was on the briefing screen giving his 2 cents. Am i just confused, or didn't shetlands company (displace) turn out to be baddies in pandora tomorrow?

cypher_lee
03-09-2005, 02:46 PM
I just played the demo and shetland was on the briefing screen giving his 2 cents. Am i just confused, or didn't shetlands company (displace) turn out to be baddies in pandora tomorrow?

Omega_224
03-09-2005, 02:49 PM
No, you're just confused. Displace and Shetland were good in PT. CT is another story though...

collywog2004
03-09-2005, 02:50 PM
No they weren't they are the good guys. Shetland saved Sam in one of the missions, tho in some video Sam and Shetland meet each other.

Shetland is an expert, running his own military comapny and aids Sam with his briefings, maybe it changes through the game.

Also doesn't that Partridge guy look like he dies in that I believe trailer, on that ship, something in my mind http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

cypher_lee
03-09-2005, 02:54 PM
I know they started off as good guys, but in pandora tomorrow, the mission on the submarine, you get a radio message implicating displace as being involved in the pox boxes scheme. But for the rest of the game it is not even remarked upon. Play PT again, displace are clearly implicated

quillan
03-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Back in PT, I got the impression that it was a change in the scriptwriting that slipped through. One of the splash screens says that the ND133s were protected by mercenaries hired through Displace International, but in the game it says ARGUS, which is also who the mercs in the versus mode belong to. I think they changed things, and either forgot or didn't have time to change the splash screen.