PDA

View Full Version : last level(Xbox)

sick_wit_it2007
11-08-2006, 09:42 AM
i cant kill emile on the last level...all i have are wall mines...help???

sick_wit_it2007
11-08-2006, 09:42 AM
i cant kill emile on the last level...all i have are wall mines...help???

StevenHWGrove
11-08-2006, 02:09 PM
You have to get to your gun... it's on a small patch of snowless metal http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Wait till he is reloading, and roll like you never have before!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/5941/cellyg4.png

i-am-very-bored
11-09-2006, 11:19 AM
you start off behind the chair thingys right? well wait till he reloads then roll to left, the opposite chair thingys. wait until he comes to the left too, disabling the laser, then wait till he reloads and roll behind the ice sculpture thing, (make sure your crouching, his bullets can just blow the sculputre up, so be behind the concrete its standing on) wait until he reloads again then roll all the way across the center behind the little block of concrete that kinda looks like a chair by itself, wait until he reloads again and roll to that one wall ALL the way to the right. you should see a computer. hack it with your EEV and disable the laser grid. AS SOON AS YOU DO IT, immediatly take off to your pistols location, pick it up, and run the hell back to the single block of concrete that looks like a chair.
then you can pop him from there when he reloads. (if you have your pistol out the whole time, DONT, because he will duck and take cover like you do, so just wait until he reloads then pull your pistol out and shoot him)

I dont see why everybody thiks thats so hard , i figured that out myself in about 7-9 trys on the hard difficulty.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Lambert: Good work fisher, 4 get just 4 more forged e-mails uploaded.

Sam: Thanks, ive always found it hard to count past 3.

Lambert: no need to be smarmsy sam.

Cool_Kev_93
11-24-2006, 07:15 PM
It's very easy. after the video, ypou just have to stay at the same place and throw a grenade

Ev3rLa5t1
11-26-2006, 02:59 PM
I used another strategy, all i had when i was there was a smoke grenade and a flashbang. I did the roll thing to the left then i went all the way to the right, just then i threw my flashbang on him then i ran like hell up to him and cut his throat :P Then i defused the bomb and then bingo.