PDA

View Full Version : No Worries ?

ego121
12-28-2004, 11:47 PM
Hi all im new to this so please be nice ive read quite a few of the posts here and id like to share my observations with you

1\Console gamers and Pc gamers being nasty to each other is happening alot in here IMO its because its the mine is better than yours thing in reality you cant compare console's to Pc's thats like trying to compare an RTS wiv a FPS it doesnt work

2\ There is alot of unfounded fear at the moment coz there is no information to base the fears on the pc version of Lockdwn or is it lets look at the port history of games the have gone from console to pc and pc to console evern magerzines like Pcgamer and Pczone have bitterly a rightly complianed about the shoddy money grabbing attempts of developers trying to make an extra buck off titles that have been ported both Pc gamers and console gamers have lost out on because of this are we gonna be treated to a console port ? its a fair question i think

I play mainly on my Pc wiv FPS coz for me the controls are easyer it takes alot more effort to be good on a console shooter but that said console are here to stay and IMO are welcome a diverse community is a good comunity lot of opinions and disscusions will come from this

My last point is to the person Roaring Mad Mac all i feel from you is h8 of Pc gamers oh of course you cover yourself really well by stating at the end of you posts that its not all Pc gamer you talking about but i get the feeling from your posts that you really have issues wiv us your problem not mine you like yours i like mine and i hope you get wat you want as well as Me getting wat i want http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif wow im finished

ego121
12-28-2004, 11:47 PM
Hi all im new to this so please be nice ive read quite a few of the posts here and id like to share my observations with you

1\Console gamers and Pc gamers being nasty to each other is happening alot in here IMO its because its the mine is better than yours thing in reality you cant compare console's to Pc's thats like trying to compare an RTS wiv a FPS it doesnt work

2\ There is alot of unfounded fear at the moment coz there is no information to base the fears on the pc version of Lockdwn or is it lets look at the port history of games the have gone from console to pc and pc to console evern magerzines like Pcgamer and Pczone have bitterly a rightly complianed about the shoddy money grabbing attempts of developers trying to make an extra buck off titles that have been ported both Pc gamers and console gamers have lost out on because of this are we gonna be treated to a console port ? its a fair question i think

I play mainly on my Pc wiv FPS coz for me the controls are easyer it takes alot more effort to be good on a console shooter but that said console are here to stay and IMO are welcome a diverse community is a good comunity lot of opinions and disscusions will come from this

My last point is to the person Roaring Mad Mac all i feel from you is h8 of Pc gamers oh of course you cover yourself really well by stating at the end of you posts that its not all Pc gamer you talking about but i get the feeling from your posts that you really have issues wiv us your problem not mine you like yours i like mine and i hope you get wat you want as well as Me getting wat i want http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif wow im finished