PDA

View Full Version : 8bit games are ok, but

WDMJin
02-06-2010, 01:20 AM
Please for the love of god don't put the strength training mini-game or anything like it in NMH3. The difficulty gets so insane when you finally get to the last 2 levels. It makes me want to hurt someone or break something. All the other 8bit mini-games were fine, they were fun and a good challenge but no were close to the difficulty of the strength training. I almost cried tears of blood when I finally beat the last level.

whatsausername
02-11-2010, 02:38 AM
I actually kicked a hole in my door, because of that damn miny-game.

MrArabes
02-21-2010, 04:09 PM
i cant get past the first stamina level i press B and Z altarnating and cant get past 2 seconds of it, the other minigame is easier but havent reach the top levels yet.

Bamb0o-stick
03-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by MrArabes:
i cant get past the first stamina level i press B and Z altarnating and cant get past 2 seconds of it, the other minigame is easier but havent reach the top levels yet.

That is because of the poor instructions given to the gamers. I had the same issue until I realized that you have to hold left or right on the nunchuk. Keep holding the direction you are going and tap "Z" and "B" alternately.

The strength test was indeed very hard. Near the end it took me 3 or 4 tries to get through it but at least they give you more hit allowances. The first time I tried the last strength one I was just continually pummelled, I was like "WTF??" He just kept hitting me with weights KISS STUN and then pummels me again, I couldn't break out. I had to retire out and try again. The stamina tests weren't nearly as hard, it was just ridiculous.

Maniac536
04-19-2010, 07:03 PM
I would like to know who designed the 8 bit strength training minigame and throw barbells at his head, see how he likes it, lol

rabidraccoon2
07-04-2010, 06:03 PM
Yeah, the stamina ones I could beat 1st try, but the strength...I've spent hours failing on them, and I only have one more, but I figured it's not worth another 48 tries.

Reiyichi
12-29-2010, 05:10 PM
I was ok with the 8 bit minigames, even the gym ones, till I got to play the games, I got through the first three levels of the stamina training fine once I learned how to do it. For those that don't know, he (the trainer) tends to start you running on a treadmill alternating the Z and B buttons, but when you start you will fall off if you don't change directions immeadiatly since the treadmill is going the same way you are running, and the trainer likes to switch directions on you, so you have to watch the arrows on the treadmill and run the opposite way of them, the strength training is what made my stop going to the gym, I got to the second level and saw it was gonna be a pain already and a waste of money so I quit going. you don't HAVE to do the gym minigames to beat the game.