PDA

View Full Version : PC GRAW 2 - Act 2-Price of Peace

massiveTank
08-19-2007, 05:15 AM
I'm stuck on this level, especially at the end, where your chopper extraction got blow up and you have to wait for trucks. I already lost a guy, and the last 2 guys just get torn up. I can't pass this level. PLease help. where can i find walkthrough or help for this level ?

massiveTank
08-19-2007, 05:15 AM
I'm stuck on this level, especially at the end, where your chopper extraction got blow up and you have to wait for trucks. I already lost a guy, and the last 2 guys just get torn up. I can't pass this level. PLease help. where can i find walkthrough or help for this level ?

IraAten
08-19-2007, 05:28 AM
I hunkered down behind a wall in the garden with my three men, taking out the BGs as they came in then as soon as the pickup came I got my men to follow and ran across to it and jumped in. If you still have any allies with you, leave them behind cos if you try to extract them with your men your game will crash.I'm not a very good player but I hope this was helpful.
Ira

RnegadeVyp3r
08-19-2007, 05:36 AM
I would normally have my guys at the base of the Church / Building and spread em behind the small walls, however i found a better spot.

As you first enter the court yard, just after the pot holes theres a 2 small walls, i spread em out there having them cover the ramps where you jsut came from (2 of them atleast) and normally myself and Hume (with the M99) covering the section where the Jeeps come from (i think its the North East direction - could be wrong).

Doing it this way the first time resulted in NO bullets taken by friendlies, no deaths, no quick saves required and one easy extraction.

Doing it the other way, at the base of the building took 10+ times and alot of cursing to do it.

Try it, see how you go. Good luck.

- Vyp3r.

PS. If you need some images to show you were, i will load it up and take a screenie of my TAC MAP.

BPR-MiK
08-19-2007, 07:49 AM
I just ran thrtough this level just now and yes it very tough..

I got all my men and myself in an area where there are some bunkers just left and forwards of the church and directly opposite where half of the BG`s come from.

I got my men to hide behind the biulding wall and hid myself in the back bunker..You can pick off most of the enemy comming from the opposite street and then just keep looking left and at the tops of the biuldings so you can take out the rest.

It took me three attempts and i sadly lost one guy but i killed all the BG`s before makeing an easy ascape.

Have fun

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/148/blackopsme4.jpg

Want2Snipe
08-19-2007, 08:10 AM
I have noticed that, at times, they won't switch from their Secondary weapon to their Primary so I go back to the Tac Map switch from Recon to Assault a few times... you're going to know if they are being effective by the sound of their weapons.

why am I mentioning this? Secondary weapons are not as effective as Primary weapon and this could be all they need to survive that fight.

massiveTank
08-19-2007, 04:20 PM
Thanks for all your tips. and yes, i do need that map. I would appreciate it. thanks.