PDA

View Full Version : Where are my Phospho grenades?



CancerNV
02-08-2005, 08:15 AM
Why did Ubi feel the need to take these usefull grenades out?

All they needed was a little change to make them more powerful in Chaos Theory.

First of all they shouldnt emit a green gas. They should emit a clear gas thats rather hard for the Spy to see. They should also last a little longer so Spys can walk through them without knowing it. This way a Merc could pull down his EMF visor and see the clear gas a bright green gas.

When I played PT I always used the Phospho to "scrare" a Spy out of a hiding place.

Vth_F_Smith_
02-08-2005, 08:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CancerNV:
Why did Ubi feel the need to take these usefull grenades out?

All they needed was a little change to make them more powerful in Chaos Theory.

First of all they shouldnt emit a green gas. They should emit a clear gas thats rather hard for the Spy to see. They should also last a little longer so Spys can walk through them without knowing it. This way a Merc could pull down his EMF visor and see the clear gas a bright green gas.

When I played PT I always used the Phospho to "scrare" a Spy out of a hiding place. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>If you really think this should be included in SCCT Versus, I suggest to post it at the Beta Forum or even request this feature at your Fileplanet Account's Beta Center! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

CancerNV
02-08-2005, 08:39 AM
Theres no way the dev team can creat and implement this in time for the release before Chaos Theory ships.

SikoraB
02-08-2005, 08:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CancerNV:
Theres no way the dev team can creat and implement this in time for the release before Chaos Theory ships. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree!

JoNAsOS3
02-08-2005, 09:15 AM
Yeah, and theres no way they can release a patch including the phospho grenades after release http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif



http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Jason-Alaska
02-08-2005, 10:58 AM
I liked them but thought you should only get 3 (at a time) and should be able to reload them at the ammo crates.

I also think the cloud should last longer and a spy should be trackable longer once cought. Making the cloude hard to see or next to invisable in normal mode would be a plus too.

S.a.S-Akbari
02-08-2005, 11:27 AM
Never used them, They take away 1 gadget slot (Dunno about u guys but i cant miss my Spy trap-mine-tazer-nades) and they are useless, everytime a spies get cought they go and hide...so whats the use ? they wont show up on radar as spy trap does

Jason-Alaska
02-08-2005, 12:22 PM
Forcing them into hiding is just what they are good for, takes the spy out of the game for 30-45 seconds. If they lasted longer it would stall the spy even more. Time is on the mercs side. Any gadget to take more time from the spy is a plus in my book.

But SAS Akbari is right that the way they currently are is a waste of a gear slot.

Dark_U_S_A
02-08-2005, 03:17 PM
The Phos are still there if I remember correctly........ http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

black ops freak
02-08-2005, 03:31 PM
The phosphorous wasn't popular because it didn't directly affect the spy. Everything else will knock him out, kill him etc. You guys should think long term and realize what Jason-Alaska said.

oldskool71423
02-21-2005, 09:09 PM
i think it would be neat if the phspo's did what they do in real life BURN!! like cover in area and if they walk through they become burning marshmallow muhahahahah muhahahahah!!!!

myee8
02-22-2005, 06:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by oldskool71423:
i think it would be neat if the phspo's did what they do in real life BURN!! like cover in area and if they walk through they become burning marshmallow muhahahahah muhahahahah!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey not a bad idea you know - i mean the spies do have a health meter...