PDA

View Full Version : Online Campaign Server help

IDarkStarr
09-11-2007, 12:55 PM
Sorry if this has already been addressed but I did a search and could not find anything that could help me.

A friend and I just bought GRAW2 and have played together by one of us creating an "online server" and then the other one joining. But when we create an "online campaign server" the other person can not find it in the list of servers. Why can we see one type of server and play with no problems but we can not find the other type?

ut2k4wikichici
09-16-2007, 02:51 AM
I have a related problem but actually worse.

I can not even join my own listen server (on Online Campaign Mode)

First time it said "Can not Connect"

Second time "You CD Key is invalid and is already in use"

Seems to me like that mode is a little broken.

ColinCJ
09-16-2007, 04:12 AM
If this is within the last 24 hours, coop does go through Game Spy servers, which are currently down.

If not come back

ut2k4wikichici
09-16-2007, 04:51 AM
It has Colin.

Though so anyway.

Thanks for the reassurance.

Hope i aint running your temper thin.

bamster0981
09-16-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by IDarkStarr:
Sorry if this has already been addressed but I did a search and could not find anything that could help me.

A friend and I just bought GRAW2 and have played together by one of us creating an "online server" and then the other one joining. But when we create an "online campaign server" the other person can not find it in the list of servers. Why can we see one type of server and play with no problems but we can not find the other type?

since i have baught the game, i have never been able to get an online campaign server to work. never shows up in server list.