PDA

View Full Version : Something VERY weird showed up on the map (assassin?)

LadyXandrix
11-24-2010, 11:11 PM
About a week ago, I was playing campaign and noticed a tiny white dot on the map. When I moved the cursor over it, it said "ASSASSIN". I was like woah! But then, when I made my marker on it and started walking towards this white dot on the map, it dissapeared and I've never seen another "white dot" since... what the hell is this? A glitch? Or are there really random assassins on the map you can interact with, if given the chance?

Please help!

Vx_McTavish_xV
11-24-2010, 11:13 PM
had you called in assassin's a little while ago? (10 seconds before?)

If so then it's your assassin either still fighting or running away and trying to disappear, if not, then cool glitch

LadyXandrix
11-24-2010, 11:16 PM
I haven't even got to the part where I can recruit assassins yet because I'm taking my time with it (btw, when CAN you recruit assassins?). I think it is a glitch, but thank you.

Vx_McTavish_xV
11-24-2010, 11:21 PM
Sequence 4, Mission 5

dkbm95
11-25-2010, 12:35 AM
I saw this and all a soon as i walked towards it it dissapeared, might be ya horse ?

tjbyrum1
11-25-2010, 05:38 AM
You look pretty hot in your picture and sig.

Anyway, probably just those random thief guys trying to hassle you. Pretty cool though. I will mess around with this and see if I can trigger anything,

D173120T
11-25-2010, 10:27 AM
This also happened to me.I tried trailing the icon but there was nobody to trail thaqt looked remotely like an assassin.I also havent got to the bit where youre able to recruit either.

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-25-2010, 10:35 AM
I've been wondering the same thing.

Vx_McTavish_xV
11-25-2010, 01:30 PM
yeah, it could be your horse if you call it in but its higher/lower than you

LadyXandrix
11-26-2010, 01:00 PM
Thanks guys (girls?) I'm glad to know others have noticed this too. I find it odd if they say it's your horse, even though it's labeled as "assassin".

Assassin horses ftw!

XVinny84X
11-26-2010, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by LadyXandrix:
Thanks guys (girls?) I'm glad to know others have noticed this too. I find it odd if they say it's your horse, even though it's labeled as "assassin".

Assassin horses ftw!

Horses suck in Brotherhood. They cooler they look (guard horses) the slower they get. - yeah I know it's more realistic, but this game isn't about realism too much and it still sucks there is almost no sprint!

EdgeX4
11-26-2010, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by XVinny84X:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LadyXandrix:

Assassin horses ftw!

Horses suck in Brotherhood. They cooler they look (guard horses) the slower they get. - yeah I know it's more realistic, but this game isn't about realism too much and it still sucks there is almost no sprint! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Realistic would be being able to make your horse gallop anywhere -_- not just in predeetermined sequences...I mean c'mon you can't even gallop in the country side WTF UBI!?

midgiemelendez
11-26-2010, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by tjbyrum1:
You look pretty hot in your picture and sig.

Anyway, probably just those random thief guys trying to hassle you. Pretty cool though. I will mess around with this and see if I can trigger anything,

Down Boy

LadyXandrix
11-27-2010, 01:02 PM
I do miss being able to freely gallop on the country side... oh well.