PDA

View Full Version : conection error problems ps3

capula
06-04-2010, 05:30 PM
hi i hope some1 can help me here cuz im frustrated. i have had this game for awhile and i like it but if i find some1 playing online i either cant see there room or i get disconnected. also just sitting in the lobby looking for a room it will disconnect. and then on all these disconnects when i try to look for a room again it says "signing in press b to go back".................................................. ....................and it just stays like that till i quit game and sometimes the whole damn system. so....can anyone help me figure this out PLEASE i would be so greatful.

Dirtymurph
06-04-2010, 08:45 PM
Actually I just recently switched to wireless because my cord got chewed up and I experienced the exact same.My signal strength is only around 30% though,which could be the problem.I never had this problem on wired.Maybe its a coincidence and the servers have been messing up since I switched.I play on PS3 sometimes.We should get some people together one of these days.Have you ever got a mic to work?

capula
06-04-2010, 09:20 PM
i am wired. ive only played online a hand full of times and i didnt here any talking. but i have only played a few full games. i have about 6 people ive hooked up with that play. so ya lets do a test tomorrow and see how many people we can get on if the servers allow it ill be on around 5 or 6 eastern time my psn id is capula