PDA

View Full Version : This game is awesome.

E-Zekiel
11-18-2010, 09:27 AM
I just wanted to say. I'm only like 1/5 the way through it. I'm really taking my time to get everything done, and also play multiplayer. Really taking my time to enjoy it.

But I love it. Ezio kicks so much ***, but I also love that it gives you room to really play the good guy too - like one thing in particular I noticed? They made it so you can always sneak up on someone from behind and take them out without killing them (just attack while unarmed). In AC2, you could leave people alive like this, but it was much more difficult and complicated and came at greater risk. You could occasionally get the one-hit-KO from behind but it was kinda uncommon.

But just little stuff like that really adds to my enjoyment of the game.

ViNyLek
11-18-2010, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
I just wanted to say. I'm only like 1/5 the way through it. I'm really taking my time to get everything done, and also play multiplayer. Really taking my time to enjoy it.

But I love it. Ezio kicks so much ***, but I also love that it gives you room to really play the good guy too - like one thing in particular I noticed? They made it so you can always sneak up on someone from behind and take them out without killing them (just attack while unarmed). In AC2, you could leave people alive like this, but it was much more difficult and complicated and came at greater risk. You could occasionally get the one-hit-KO from behind but it was kinda uncommon.

But just little stuff like that really adds to my enjoyment of the game.

+1

Climbmaster1
11-18-2010, 09:36 AM
I love these forums they are so positive. I can't wait to get the game for Christmas!