PDA

View Full Version : 4 man squads

nickthegoon13
02-17-2008, 09:35 AM
ok so this is synesters idea but with a twist

i can be a testers[others can help too] and we can test all the people that want to do it and put them in low class middle and high just like in the anime for example naruto low sakura middle and sasuke high

than pair them up and that can be there squaq

the only thing i cant think of is how to set up the leader or the fourth member so any ideas would be nice

feedback please

nickthegoon13
02-17-2008, 09:35 AM
ok so this is synesters idea but with a twist

i can be a testers[others can help too] and we can test all the people that want to do it and put them in low class middle and high just like in the anime for example naruto low sakura middle and sasuke high

than pair them up and that can be there squaq

the only thing i cant think of is how to set up the leader or the fourth member so any ideas would be nice

feedback please

Mofovill
02-17-2008, 10:24 AM
kinda dont know what you mean,but,you want to group people in - low,medium,& high categories?

something like this is goin on, but not clans.

look at the 'Naruto: Rise of a Ninja LEAGUE - !!! LOOK INSIDE !!!' thread.

its basically a season of roan, and after season 1, depending on how you did, you get put into ; Open, Main, and Invite. (low,medium,high)

just sign up for that, there isnt enough clans to be ranked just yet...

here is the link to it (Hyper 4 Liquid is the host of this btw.
clicky clicky (http://roanleague.50g.com/)

Synyster_Chris
02-18-2008, 05:07 AM
No i just ment that we just randomize everyone for fun and then people with the best record get to be captains for the next rounds. or whatever. just would be a cool idea