PDA

View Full Version : Continous crashes after loading update 1.5

ssheredy35
05-12-2008, 04:09 PM
I have had this game for a while, completed the entire campaign without issues. I even played all the single player custom games several times. I went away from the gane for a few months and when I came back, the auto updater downloaded this latests version 1.5 Now my game crases all the time without notice.....just goes right to the desktop with no message.

I have read the other threads and tried the uninstall and re-install with modifiying the TagesOnline section with no success. I even went so far as to uninstall an re-install version 1.4 with no luck. Needless to say I am EXTREMELY frustrated and at my wits end as to why this is happeneing. Previously the only problems were with the usual shadowing issues with the buildings, irritating, but acceptable (at least the game didn't crash!!!!).

I have s Dell Dimension 8400 with a Pentium 4, 3.0 GHz, with 1.0 GB RAM and an updated ATI Radeon X300 series video driver.

Please Help!!!!!! I do not understand why this is happening now after it worked fine before.

ssheredy35
05-12-2008, 04:09 PM
I have had this game for a while, completed the entire campaign without issues. I even played all the single player custom games several times. I went away from the gane for a few months and when I came back, the auto updater downloaded this latests version 1.5 Now my game crases all the time without notice.....just goes right to the desktop with no message.

I have read the other threads and tried the uninstall and re-install with modifiying the TagesOnline section with no success. I even went so far as to uninstall an re-install version 1.4 with no luck. Needless to say I am EXTREMELY frustrated and at my wits end as to why this is happeneing. Previously the only problems were with the usual shadowing issues with the buildings, irritating, but acceptable (at least the game didn't crash!!!!).

I have s Dell Dimension 8400 with a Pentium 4, 3.0 GHz, with 1.0 GB RAM and an updated ATI Radeon X300 series video driver.

Please Help!!!!!! I do not understand why this is happening now after it worked fine before.