PDA

View Full Version : whats better in RB6V2

lawday863
04-04-2008, 07:42 PM
it says better matchmaking i maid a room and waited 3 days and the ranked room never started also in co/op play it freezes all the time i keep calling Microsoft and get darn outsourced Indians in Bombay Indea that are stealing all the jobs from Armericains this is not making me happy.

lawday863
04-04-2008, 07:42 PM
it says better matchmaking i maid a room and waited 3 days and the ranked room never started also in co/op play it freezes all the time i keep calling Microsoft and get darn outsourced Indians in Bombay Indea that are stealing all the jobs from Armericains this is not making me happy.

boxfever10
04-04-2008, 08:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lawday863:
it says better matchmaking i maid a room and waited 3 days and the ranked room never started also in co/op play it freezes all the time i keep calling Microsoft and get darn outsourced Indians in Bombay Indea that are stealing all the jobs from Armericains this is not making me happy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The INdians are stealing our jobs, other way around.

ON topic:
My 2 player co-op freezes too.