PDA

View Full Version : anyone else having ominous feeling having preordered COd?

deskpilot
02-26-2011, 01:08 PM
just received an email cancelling my order of COD because payment has not been received. Know for a fact that I had email confirming receipt of payment on the day I ordered it. Seeing as how I have had my identity on these forums mysteriously changed from deskpilot to shop21BB3F44 following ordering from ubisoft site, and now I get this email saying my order has been cancelled ( that I have already responded to) I am wondering if anyone else has had odd experiences preordering form ubisoft before. this is the first piece of software that I have pre-ordered so the experience is new to me. Think I might just walk down to GAME and buy it there next time!

blairgowrie
02-26-2011, 01:29 PM
I think when the shop21BB13F44 account was cancelled it also cancelled your payment request.

You could try ordering again under your Deskpilot account but use your own login name for deskpilot. The last time you logged in, you got shop21bb13F44 allocated to you and that is what caused the problem.

kimosabi79
02-26-2011, 03:23 PM
I don't fancy the UbiShop either. Better to make your purchase from somewhere you get a straight answer.

JG52Uther
02-27-2011, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by kimosabi79:
I don't fancy the UbiShop either. Better to make your purchase from somewhere you get a straight answer.
Same thoughts here...

mmitch10
02-27-2011, 04:03 AM
I got caught up in the hysteria and ordered from Ubisoft the first day it was available. I'm reserving judgement on them until it gets released.

kimosabi79
02-27-2011, 06:08 AM
In any case, CloDover have probably just gone gold-ish and haven't been printed yet, so pre-ordering this early is bound to give you conflicting feedbacks. I'll order when I know it's been printed and shipped to the publisher. We still have a month to go.

x6BL_Brando
02-27-2011, 07:20 AM
Ordered it early on and now I'm doing my best to forget about it so that it'll be a surprise when it arrives.