PDA

View Full Version : Back to Basic Equipment Again

Bipolar Matt
06-09-2011, 03:09 PM
They did this in an acceptable way in Brotherhood. Wouldn't have been right for you to start the game decked out in the Sword & Armor of Altair, maximum pouches, etc. And the attack on the villa made it a believable way for that to happen.

I think the best way for this to be accomplished in Revelations is just a simple, unstated walking away. Ezio's going on a long voyage, over mountains terrain and desert. He doesn't want to be burdened with all that equipment. So he leaves it behind at Tiber Island, taking only one of each items what he needs.

Now of course, logic says he'd take Altair's Sword, the Dagger of Brutus and the Seusenhofer Armor set with him, so they'll have to figure out how to reduce that back down to a base level. Probably the Templars will take that stuff from him in Masayf.

No big explanation or elaborate scenario is needed this time, I don't think, to reset your equipment levels for the new game.

crash3
06-09-2011, 04:51 PM
ezio will have less equipment after escaping from masyaf defeated, i think that part is in the beginning of ACR

i don mind if hes decked out or not, as long as the game is more challenging

AnthonyA85
06-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Well, I hope he doesn't loose the second hidden blade, because i doubt Leo is making a comeback, though i suppose they'd have to come up with a reason to give him that bladehook, unless that's an upgrade to the second hiden blade.

I imagine the resetting of equipment (if they do it this time) would be probably something similar to ACB, maybe that ship he's on gets sunk or something, he looses everything and has to swim to shore, idk.

Highwayman48
06-09-2011, 05:26 PM
When you leave Altair's home defeated you probably don't have your equipment.

That's just one possibility though.

Steelers nati0n
06-09-2011, 08:31 PM
They'll probably get rid of the second blade somehow, and when you go to get a replacement from the other assassins they offer you one with a hookblade.

X10J
06-09-2011, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
Well, I hope he doesn't loose the second hidden blade, because i doubt Leo is making a comeback, though i suppose they'd have to come up with a reason to give him that bladehook, unless that's an upgrade to the second hiden blade.

The hook, and probably second hidden blade, comes from Yusef Tazim, who is surprised to hear that he has never heard of them.

As far as the second blade, I think we witnessed his losing it in the E3 trailer (though that was the one from his left hand which isn't right).