PDA

View Full Version : Getting into a bar fight!

cowboyonacid
10-08-2007, 12:20 AM
There are some things that define manhood. Playing poker and you have the chip lead. The player says, "Do you want to chop?"

"NO!"

A few hand go past and you loose some bad beats. So you keep playing. You loose a few more hands and the opponent asks do you want to chop. "No!"

So you play some more and loose on very bad beats. Then the opponent gets really lucky and beats you a few hands. The guy has the nerve to ask you to chop after your chips are down. Being a man I say, " NO, if I was going to chop the pot I would of done so. I'm not going to be a little ***** and agree now."

To make a long story short I lost. I didn't quit or reset. I played it out. I may have lost but at least I stuck to my original choice.

So time passes and I'm playing darts and a person I know shows up. I ask to bum a smoke. He goes,"No I don't got one but here's six bucks buy a pack of ultra lights."

So I take the money and buy Camels. I'm no ***** and I am not taking a guys money and buying him smokes. Anyway I throw the smokes at the guy and he yells. I said, "I don't take orders. The next time you want smokes buy them yourself. This is what you get!"

So the ******* pushes me and I get thrown out because the bartender is his friend. I'm a very civil person but I don't do control. I guess I could of waited outside for the ******* but that doesn't solve anything. I hope I see that jerk again.

Those who make you conform are sheep but it takes a strong man to break the chains around him.

Anyway listen to this song. *Save you negative comments for someone who cares. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8ByjoK3VVc

Maybe I should of waited a bit outside, but then I would be in jail.

cowboyonacid
10-08-2007, 12:20 AM
There are some things that define manhood. Playing poker and you have the chip lead. The player says, "Do you want to chop?"

"NO!"

A few hand go past and you loose some bad beats. So you keep playing. You loose a few more hands and the opponent asks do you want to chop. "No!"

So you play some more and loose on very bad beats. Then the opponent gets really lucky and beats you a few hands. The guy has the nerve to ask you to chop after your chips are down. Being a man I say, " NO, if I was going to chop the pot I would of done so. I'm not going to be a little ***** and agree now."

To make a long story short I lost. I didn't quit or reset. I played it out. I may have lost but at least I stuck to my original choice.

So time passes and I'm playing darts and a person I know shows up. I ask to bum a smoke. He goes,"No I don't got one but here's six bucks buy a pack of ultra lights."

So I take the money and buy Camels. I'm no ***** and I am not taking a guys money and buying him smokes. Anyway I throw the smokes at the guy and he yells. I said, "I don't take orders. The next time you want smokes buy them yourself. This is what you get!"

So the ******* pushes me and I get thrown out because the bartender is his friend. I'm a very civil person but I don't do control. I guess I could of waited outside for the ******* but that doesn't solve anything. I hope I see that jerk again.

Those who make you conform are sheep but it takes a strong man to break the chains around him.

Anyway listen to this song. *Save you negative comments for someone who cares. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8ByjoK3VVc

Maybe I should of waited a bit outside, but then I would be in jail.

zeeEVIL1
10-08-2007, 06:53 AM
and the purpose of this post was?....

Ninja_Raiden
10-08-2007, 07:06 AM
To tell us he doesn't do control unless he's thrown out of a bar in which case he has to or risk being jailed?

DocHolidazed
10-08-2007, 07:45 AM
Lol.

Dude is out there.

Way out there.

seductivpancake
10-08-2007, 07:56 AM
I wonder where do people get their stuff these days. Me and C-Bear need some.

Spanishdan
10-08-2007, 09:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DocHolidazed:
Lol.

Dude is out there.

Way out there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nahh. Just wants some attention. We've all been there.

It's okay cowboy! Go eat some McDonalds. The fries never talk back and the Big Mac never judges anyone. It'll make ya feel goooooood.

MuttonChopYaz
10-08-2007, 09:22 AM
Mutants have an internal biological radar that allow them to distinguish between humans and their own kind.

PacNW_CE
10-08-2007, 10:10 AM
You're kind of a ******* aren't you? With a tiny ***** too I reckon....

Brofase
10-08-2007, 10:40 AM
Yeah this guy's insane.

ShadowSkullV5
10-08-2007, 11:33 AM
It didn't make sense at all.

Magiz
10-08-2007, 04:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PacNW_CE:
You're kind of a ******* aren't you? With a tiny ***** too I reckon.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

Y_HELO_BEAR
10-08-2007, 05:23 PM
he's just trying to nail a fragdoll with his manly story. LEAVE HIM ALONE.

dude, srsly. pass the bong.

Super Robot 7
10-08-2007, 05:29 PM
I know your situation man. I've been in a lot of them myself. Some didn't end to well. Most of them weren't worth the sweat and blood I put into them.

Bruin122182
10-08-2007, 05:33 PM
Getting pushed does not constitute a bar fight. If you broke a chair over his back after that would probably pass.

And losing at poker because you wouldn't chop isn't manly. Poker is a fun game, but I wouldn't classify someone who plays (or in your case loses) as manly.

I give your stories a man score of 1.5 out of a possible 10.

ShadowSkullV5
10-08-2007, 05:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Magiz:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PacNW_CE:
You're kind of a ******* aren't you? With a tiny ***** too I reckon.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ewwwwww

UkyoTachibana
10-08-2007, 08:07 PM
As a regular Holdem player myself, this is what I'm going to say about the matter:

How much of a chip lead did you possibly have that you refused to chop the prize pot?

The only logical reason for this is: You had a TREMENDOUS chip lead, and you'd rather win most of the money for yourself, which is understandable.

BUT, if that's the case, how in sam hill would you lose a possible chip lead as such? You can't just blame it on the cards (bad beats). You'd still need to play your A-game, making correct reads, decisions, and laydowns, and playing smart small ball poker. But instead, you donked it all away, apparently?

And let me get this straight. At some point, you were shortstacked, and the other guy once again offered to chop the prize pot, and you still wouldn't accept it? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Any profitable poker player (or a poker player with a CLUE) would know that the key is minimizing loss, while maximizing the amount of profit you could possibly make. So if it means chopping the prize pot for the GREATEST possibility of making the most amount of money (given the situation), then by all means, you should've chopped the pot.

It really has nothing to do with you being a "man". It has everything to do with you being a stupid idiot. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Then you had the audacity to pick a fight just because someone had asked you to buy them a pack of cigs, while YOU were the cheap bum who was faceless enough to ask for some?

Hahahaha, you're something alright. Not a "man" per se... but... "something".

Dayfish
10-08-2007, 08:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I wonder where do people get their stuff these days. Me and C-Bear need some. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No you don't, Pancake. No. you. don't.

Seeing as how sitting in the cab with you was the most interesting experience I have ever had in New York City, like, ever.

seductivpancake
10-08-2007, 10:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dayfish:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I wonder where do people get their stuff these days. Me and C-Bear need some. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No you don't, Pancake. No. you. don't.

Seeing as how sitting in the cab with you was the most interesting experience I have ever had in New York City, like, ever. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh how so?

ShadowSkullV5
10-08-2007, 11:00 PM
Aherm.....ok break it up you two. No flirting on the short bus.