PDA

View Full Version : GRAW2 NEEDS HELP ONLINE (RANKED)

S7 Bullet
03-28-2007, 11:02 PM
OK i have been trying to play a ranked match with friends but i can't cause the host has to be a a-hole and boot me. its your fault cause i can't keep my rank b/c of some sort of glitch. so i have been a 1 and seems i may always be a one. hope there is a patch for this. i have risen to 3 several times only to sign back in i'm a 1. i even go to the main menu of the game before doing so. but no help. once again you have ruined ranked matchs.

S7 Bullet
03-28-2007, 11:02 PM
OK i have been trying to play a ranked match with friends but i can't cause the host has to be a a-hole and boot me. its your fault cause i can't keep my rank b/c of some sort of glitch. so i have been a 1 and seems i may always be a one. hope there is a patch for this. i have risen to 3 several times only to sign back in i'm a 1. i even go to the main menu of the game before doing so. but no help. once again you have ruined ranked matchs.

ThomasBisset
03-29-2007, 07:49 AM
Just play player matches then. That way, you'll never have to worry about rank and you'll be able to actually have fun with this game... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif