PDA

View Full Version : Darim and SUbject 16....

clyde252525
11-25-2011, 02:36 AM
Darim is subject 16's ancestor.

LightRey
11-25-2011, 02:49 AM
And this theory is based on what exactly?

itsamea-mario
11-25-2011, 02:55 AM
That they have similar hairstyles, duh, it's so obvious,

LightRey
11-25-2011, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
Oh, of course!

*facepalm*

Why didn't I think of that?!

Assassin_M
11-25-2011, 03:50 AM
Well my Uncle looks like a frog, that makes the frog his Ancestor ?

raven11d
11-25-2011, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:

have you tried kissing your uncle? he might turn into a prince

Assassin_M
11-25-2011, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by raven11d:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:

have you tried kissing your uncle? he might turn into a prince </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
One problem though, he`s dead..

LightRey
11-25-2011, 04:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raven11d:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:

have you tried kissing your uncle? he might turn into a prince </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
One problem though, he`s dead.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe he'll turn into a dead prince then?

Assassin_M
11-25-2011, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raven11d:

One problem though, he`s dead.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe he'll turn into a dead prince then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif I dont think it works that way with death..

aaaaanyways.....

LightRey
11-25-2011, 04:32 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif I dont think it works that way with death..

aaaaanyways.....
Probably doesn't work that way with life either. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

RzaRecta357
11-25-2011, 08:15 AM
How big of a time gap was it between the last seal and the seal that was actually in Altairs hand?

Cause Darim totally goes from black hair to grey hair in those years.

Assassin_M
11-25-2011, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
How big of a time gap was it between the last seal and the seal that was actually in Altairs hand?

Cause Darim totally goes from black hair to grey hair in those years.
I was wondering the same thing and listen to this.
It was actually about a week between these 2 memories.

RzaRecta357
11-25-2011, 08:30 AM
LMAO. I guess they noticed it while doing that last memory and decided to add it before we complained.

Amancio was always saying they try to make sure everything is right like the missing fingers and stuff.

So they must of remembered how we all *****ed that no one aged with Ezio during AC2. Haha.

Assassin_M
11-25-2011, 08:33 AM
LMAO. I guess they noticed it while doing that last memory and decided to add it before we complained.

Amancio was always saying they try to make sure everything is right like the missing fingers and stuff.

So they must of remembered how we all *****ed that no one aged with Ezio during AC2. Haha.
His hair should`v been grayed during the 5th seal too, though..

LightRey
11-25-2011, 08:34 AM
Not really a big deal though. Just one of those minor discrepancies.

Assassin_M
11-25-2011, 09:22 AM
Yea I guess..
BTW did anyone like Darim ?

LightRey
11-25-2011, 09:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Yea I guess..
BTW did anyone like Darim ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well I don't know much about him since I haven't read the novels, but he seemed like a guy who can quickly assess the situation and generally knows how to handle it.

Assassin_M
11-25-2011, 09:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Yea I guess..
Well I don't know much about him since I haven't read the novels, but he seemed like a guy who can quickly assess the situation and generally knows how to handle it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I thought he was pretty badass, yet during the 3rd Seal I thought his voice acting was BAD... SPOILERS IN WHITE !!!
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Darim: where is Mother ? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif
Altair: She is gone Darim, Im sorry http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
Darim: What ? How ? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif </span>

Abeonis
11-25-2011, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

I think it's more the fact that they look exactly the same. I'm aware this is not confirmation of any relation, but I highly doubt it's unintentional on Ubisoft's part.

RzaRecta357
11-25-2011, 11:20 AM
Yea I guess..
Well I don't know much about him since I haven't read the novels, but he seemed like a guy who can quickly assess the situation and generally knows how to handle it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The novels barely touch on the kids either actually. It's told by Niccolo to Marco or something like that I forget now. But it actually mentions more about Malik and his grown son helping Altair.

Which, they totally could of did...when he was old and asked for some water. That was the PERFECT spot for it actually. Sheesh.

Now that I think of it...that part got very video gamey. Altair and the crew walked up and either tied them up and knocked them out with no blood shed at all.

Abeonis
11-25-2011, 12:41 PM
Yea I guess..

The novels barely touch on the kids either actually. It's told by Niccolo to Marco or something like that I forget now. But it actually mentions more about Malik and his grown son helping Altair.

Which, they totally could of did...when he was old and asked for some water. That was the PERFECT spot for it actually. Sheesh.

Now that I think of it...that part got very video gamey. Altair and the crew walked up and either tied them up and knocked them out with no blood shed at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Err, that was Malik's son.....