PDA

View Full Version : TOW Server Down

THE_RED_DRAGON
11-21-2008, 05:49 PM
Sorry for posting this twice but I wasnt sure If im suppose to make a new thread or post in the stickied thread

Me and my friend (gamertag) Redbean play constantly. Today he logs in and when he tries to get to TOW it says that the servers down. Its not his connection but something on UBIS end. He called the UBI support number and they just told him it was on Xbox Lives end..not theirs

He made a new tag to make sure...he made Redbean Jr and he can log into TOW just fine.

Yesterday he had changed his batallion and never played after that. So Im not sure if this has something to do with it or what...

Summary:
Redbean cannot log into Theatre of War(Says Servers are Down)

He can log into the leaderboards and skirmish mode

RedBean269_568
11-21-2008, 09:18 PM
Hey guys, this is RedBean.

Referring to gamertag "RedBean" on XBOX360:

I play all the time, love the game, yadda yadda yadda.....

Last night, I switched battalions, and then this morning and all day, I am unable to log into the ToW servers.

It tells me "Endwar Server is unavailable, please try again later."

I sign out, and log in with my other XBOX tag,"RedBean Jr.", and it allows me to play ToW just fine.

Of course, all of my upgraded stuff is under the primary gamertag, which still doesn't work on Tow.

I called UBI support, they told me to call XBOX support.

I called XBOX support, they told me to call UBI support.

Please help, my #4 ranking is sliding fast as I sit on the sidelines here unable to play as RedBean.

THE_RED_DRAGON
11-22-2008, 10:01 AM
And this was not fixed with the server changing over last night

RedBean269_568
11-23-2008, 12:35 PM
Hey guys, just to let you know, it's been 3 days and I still can't log in to the ToW server.

Any help would be appreciated.

RedBean269_568
11-24-2008, 07:25 AM
Still unable to log in to ToW, it says Endwar server unavailable.

Please help.

Sharshin
11-24-2008, 04:28 PM
Same here. I have not been able to get in for a week. This is getting silly. Is there any official response to this problem?

David_lance89
11-25-2008, 12:43 PM
Hey guys, im having the same problem. I called both and they told me to contact the other. I was also changing units and such as the server went down. I think the server is thinking i am already on or something. I know its not a connection problem because my brother on the same connection through the same router has no problem. definitely a gamertag issue. hope this gets fixed!

RedBean269_568
11-25-2008, 08:06 PM
My problem was fixed. Many thanks.

David_lance89
11-25-2008, 09:17 PM
"Sir Cheese89" still cant play =( plz help

David_lance89
11-27-2008, 12:40 AM
PLZ fix my problem... i have the same one as RedBean.... My gamertag is Sir Cheeze89 plz help me. I've called everyone i can.

Icedsnake
12-05-2008, 06:59 PM
PS3 for me , cant log in TOW , Never been able to .... from the day i bought it , it dont work , and still no one have answer my problem .... This suck really bad , I think we just need to suck it up guys , Its our fault , we buy it and we knew that Ubisoft make Flaws Games annyways , Shame on Us ...

Godnondeju
03-18-2009, 01:02 AM
same problem here TOW server not avaleble for three days now

QuidProKuo
03-19-2009, 11:52 PM
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay in my reply. I've been out on sick leave for the past three days and am catching up...still a little woozy.

RedBean and Sir Cheeze89, I'm going to look into this right now. Can you both PM me info on what lvl your battalion was at/what faction you were playing/any other info you may recall?

Icedsnake, & Godnondeju, can you guys give me more info via PM? What platform are you on Godnondeju? Icedsnake, I'll need your PSN name.

Again, so sorry for the delay. I'm just now getting caught up on everything.

folk009898
04-12-2009, 03:49 PM
same thing happened to me....how do u fix this

QuidProKuo
04-13-2009, 10:30 AM
Send me a PM, let me know what system you're on and what your XBL gamertag is or your PlayStation Network name is. I'll see if I can get the guys to look up your info and see what's up.

Corporal_Bruno
04-15-2009, 07:31 AM
TOW viewer is down, plus all RSS feeds for the TOW are down, can someone report maps for 360 today?

Dixontiger2000
04-16-2009, 09:54 PM
I also have the same problem. I am a lvl 7 on this game and it has been down for me for like 5 days . My Xboxlive Gamertag is Tox1cPredat0r.