PDA

View Full Version : Site just updated!

Maniac536
11-11-2005, 02:34 PM
bewaresamfisher.com was just updated. Some new stuff was added to the buletin board.

What I thought was of note was Sam Fisher's arrest record. In it his alias is listed as Jean-Pierre Martin, the name on the french passport. That confirmed my suspicion that unlike what most people believed (that sam fisher had a twin or a clone which is just dumb) the passport was most likely just a fake.

-Maniac

Maniac536
11-11-2005, 02:34 PM
bewaresamfisher.com was just updated. Some new stuff was added to the buletin board.

What I thought was of note was Sam Fisher's arrest record. In it his alias is listed as Jean-Pierre Martin, the name on the french passport. That confirmed my suspicion that unlike what most people believed (that sam fisher had a twin or a clone which is just dumb) the passport was most likely just a fake.

-Maniac

Darkeye321
11-11-2005, 02:41 PM
U are 2 weeks late

Knot3D
11-11-2005, 02:42 PM
So.. he's either in French prison or he tried to escape and hide in France with a false French passport ?

Maniac536
The site was updated today. I must've visited it about 3 times, and now there's more content on it then there was earlier in the day. How am I two weeks late?

-Maniac

xTSx_Suicide
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Darkeye321:
U are 2 weeks late </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it was updated again

Maniac536
11-11-2005, 02:45 PM
I don't think he's in a french prison since the arrest record was in english and the bank plans were marked "denver".

The psych profile written after arrest was also written in english.

The newspaper clipping gave a lot away. The two things that caught my eye were that every time he robbed a bank he ORDERED them to call the police, and in the end he gave himself up peacefully.

He wanted to get arrested and imprisoned. Likely he wanted to get sent into that prison specifically. The question is still why.

-Maniac

SilentAce07
11-11-2005, 02:56 PM
Yea, he was arrested at Metro City Bank in Denver Colorado (United States).

Maniac536
11-11-2005, 03:14 PM
Another thing of importance I just noticed was that little scratch paper with the plans to the prison on it. The important thing to note is not the fact that it's being sent to the prison (where sam is obviously set right now) but the fact it's being sent by what appears to be a dummy corporation of some sort.

So Sam does have the intention to break out and he's getting outside help from (opinion) third ech.

The question still remains why! Is he some kind of agent brubaker?!

-Maniac

Woosy
11-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Maybe it's that other secret company "shadownet". I think it was that in the comic wasn't it?

Knot3D
11-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Ok, i have taken some more time to read into all of it.

It seems he, Sam Fisher we presume, deliberately set in motion his imprisonment. "I'll be the one you're looking for" he says to the authorities in his message.

As a SplinterCell he was officially a non existent person.

Is he now trying to make that undone ? Are there evil forces within NSA/ Third Echelon to make him decide that crime and public trial is the only way of him getting public notice and burn bridges with a 'corrupted' NSA ?

Seems a bit far fetched indeed, but........

FEAR_DarkFire
11-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Plz post this in the official beware sam fisher thread here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2771048463/m/4231010373) thx =)

Maniac536
11-11-2005, 03:31 PM
You're right, it does sound far fetched. I think that everything, the whole dishonorable discharge, was all a cover up to get fisher in prison (with fisher's knowledge).

He's running an op. No doubt about it. He's running an op.

-Maniac

Silkensus
11-11-2005, 04:42 PM
There seems too be a differents between the sites!
Use the US site, it seems too be updated first then the Uk site.
See the differents!!!
Beware US (http://www.bewaresamfisher.com/us/)
Beware UK (http://www.bewaresamfisher.com/uk/)

So go too the US site if you like too know everything first!

Silk Out

braiog
11-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Sam Fisher DOES exist. He was no secret person to Sarah. He more than likely lead a normal life as a father figure for her (though she may have been in a dorm at school before the accident happened)

It's only his Third Echelon persona that is secretive. And whether it's Third Echelon who is responsible, another party, or even Sam himself (by accident), I feel the death of Sarah is going to play a key part in Sam's psychotically unstable unraveling.

He's lost everyone he loves. Widower to a dead wife, now father to a dead daughter. It's enough to drive anyone (especially someone who is already dark and broody as Sam) to snap.

The second audio played sounds like this will be Sam's new "Lambert", since he was giving commands. Mayhaps the people who help bust Sam from jail, since more than likely what he did is grounds for the death penalty. They want Sam for his skills, and probably some other alterior motives...

They said he turned himself in peacefully, but after a standoff. That may mean that he didn't intend for things to go the way they did, or he got momentarily distracted, framed or what have you.

Ubi is slowly releasing what seems to be the SP campaign storyline and background. There's still too many holes for solid leads.

CAINE-SC
11-12-2005, 09:05 AM
You don't have to post everytime that site is updated. We can all check it.