PDA

View Full Version : * * The best SC SvM player * *

Frelli.
07-28-2005, 02:36 PM
Hello foks!
Since I didn't play PT, I don't have very big knowledge of the good, great sc versus elites.
So I am asking U, who is the best SC SvM player in the world? (Your opinio ;D )

Frelli.
07-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Maybe I should write who i think it is -.^.
The best player I ever seen must be .. SIA-Two (when he got a good day).

ImportedSpy.CF
07-28-2005, 02:39 PM
Use edit tool man. And I have a feeling this thread is gunna go crazy.. btw SIA two is a rank cheater :P

MR.Mic
07-28-2005, 02:43 PM
Let's not play the fanboy game, ok?

Frelli.
07-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Ok .. ty then =(

MR.Mic
07-28-2005, 02:47 PM
i guess that sounded like i said it in a harsh rone, but i really meant no harm by it.
It just aggrivates me sometimes when someone makes an arbitrary decision of someone's skill.

Spekkio9
07-28-2005, 02:59 PM
This thread is completely arbitrary and theoretical, and without some sort of competitive league that includes ALL SC players, we'll never have an answer.

weezer0w0
07-28-2005, 03:04 PM
topics like this have come up in the past and usually the top teams get listed and someone will say something to the effect of:

you cant have 1 BEST player or team because of so many variables involved (such as lag/map/location/day/month/year/etc.) the most we can figure out are which players are pretty good. chances are if you're still playing CT than you've played most of the good teams/players.

anyway i'd like to conclude saying that the best team is ston3coldkilla/hypersonic<insert numbers>. their combination of bad maps and videos just pwned me. i couldn't seem to get a single objective in club house 2 and the worst part was ston3 couldn't even find where the action was to record it with fraps. later he told me that he just "re-created" the footage in visit-a-map mode.
-g

ImportedSpy.CF
07-28-2005, 03:11 PM
Lol

S.a.S-Mosar
07-28-2005, 03:30 PM
Gandalf2k4 & McPimp foevah! I always thought they were bullet proof and immune to tazer untill I found out that online games had latencies and I must have had a high one at their server. Oh well, good old noob times. Despite that, were they any good at the time?

Hmm, I wonder what those guys are into these days.

dojomann
07-28-2005, 03:32 PM
pfft. everyone knows im the best. 31337Z0RZ. http://www.ipwn.com

haha just kidding. im a total noob.

Chairmaker-US
07-28-2005, 03:58 PM
C'mon people....

Everyone knows menstration attracts bears!

weezer0w0
07-28-2005, 04:03 PM
and thats a SCIEN-TIFFIC-FACT!

dojomann
07-28-2005, 04:05 PM
yea but its a natural deception tactic. bears don't REALLY wanna mess with someone with pms. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Chairmaker-US
07-28-2005, 04:20 PM
LOUD NOISES!

I am sorry Frelli but this thread is the most useless drivel. Why? Until UBI fixes all the latency issues fair matches are simply impossible. Living in California, I have trouble playing lagless matches against players on the East Coast; let alone the best players in Europe.

Hey UBI! It seems like the following is a nightly happening.

Random Euro n00b: This server laggy is. My neck you grabbed by LAG.

Chairmaker-US: Lag works against me just as much as it does you. You live in Europe.... I don't. That is how you charged me from a different direction on the other side of the room and STILL knocked me down.

Random Euro n00b: I must go... *Disconnects from server*

Random Euro n00b: *Re-joins game* My server join you. Show you who the Lagger is will I

Chairmeker-US Bye! *kicks*

ImportedSpy.CF
07-28-2005, 04:25 PM
LMAO!!!!!

Btw: Bears don't attack true pwners like me and jeremy... they attack total noobs like KYLE!

weezer0w0
07-28-2005, 05:38 PM
Random Euro n00b: *Re-joins game* My server join you. Show you who the Lagger is will I

yoda, you seek yoda.
there is another...sky..walk...er...
-g

ImportedSpy.CF
07-28-2005, 05:58 PM
i don't like starwars... its wierd..

One of the jediguys: What do you think we should do:

Chewycokey(monster guy):AHHHHHHHHHHHGARGH

Jediguy: Awsome idea! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

scworld
07-29-2005, 01:40 AM
Best teams used to be VSC, Ck, SaS, DfA and some freelancers in PT.
SaS and VSC are kinda dead. Dunno about DfA, but the CAT-clan is also good at CT (maybe also dead?).
SOS pwns all

element54
07-29-2005, 04:22 AM
what ever happened to gandalf and pwnmicpimp? they where the best players i had the opertunity of playing with on a basis. This was way back in the early PT days though so i and i'm sure everyone has excelled since then.

S.a.S-Akbari
07-29-2005, 04:36 AM
We aint Dead!, we just aint playing ATM =D

scworld
07-29-2005, 04:54 AM
Means you're almost dead http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

S.a.S-Solidus
07-29-2005, 05:01 AM
├┬Ârrr... scworld if y didnt know sas have 2 new members and its still really active clan so its a live not dead.

STON3COLDKILLA
07-29-2005, 05:30 AM
Well I know akbari keeps playin only world of warcraft(WHAT A SUPRISE) But I've on Xfire seen alot of s.a.s playin SCCT still so It is not dead

SITHDUKE
07-29-2005, 05:32 AM
Well the last time i played Pwn-McPimp & Dabest (gandalf must of been unavailable). They lost quite brutally. They tried luring me into some horrible blatent chewies. Had fun though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Frelli.
07-29-2005, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by scworld:
Best teams used to be VSC, Ck, SaS, DfA and some freelancers in PT.
SaS and VSC are kinda dead. Dunno about DfA, but the CAT-clan is also good at CT (maybe also dead?).
SOS pwns all

Ty for the first good answare dude ;D

element54
07-29-2005, 07:11 AM
Sith, when did you play gandalf? I havn't seen him around in a loooooong time, i figured he just joined a clan and changed his name like everyone else did. (but me) I had seen Dabest around but i don't remember when that was last.

ahhh nostalgia http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

LuckyCharms.CK
07-29-2005, 07:16 AM
we played against mcpimp and gandalf on bf2.. they shoulda stuck with ct.

btw-gandalf will always be a legend in my book, mcpimp was an @$$hole but gandalf was unstoppable.

SITHDUKE
07-29-2005, 08:18 AM
I played Pwn-McPimp and Dabest on PT on Mount Hospital. It was like two guys using all the oldest tricks in the book that mercs of the present day just wouldn't fall for.

E.g.

I'm at 116 and i see a Spy run away but he's running in circles...
Doesn't take a genious to figure he wants me for a chewie so i taser behind the box to the right drop a frag and persue the last spy. I also seen Gandalf and Pwn playing on Museum in the very early days of the CT beta. They were messign around flipping off walls and such. They wouldn't lobby for me so i left after waiting 5 minutes. I never did have the priviledge to play Gandalf. I did however play someone named Galdalf on Warehouse in PT but i mistook him for a smurf. Whether it was i'll never know but...

They totally ravaged me and Slim. Nasty stuff http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LoS-CaRnAgE
07-29-2005, 09:00 AM
C.A.T. isnt dead ~ all we did is change our name. We are LoS- now. we got all C.A.T. members back except illumi and ops.

ImportedSpy.CF
07-29-2005, 09:09 AM
<span class="ev_code_red">Kinda sucks that the leader left the clan for just normal members to handle.</span>

S.a.S-SnakeBit
07-29-2005, 09:56 AM
I didnt read anything what u guys posted but i can tell you many great Players i know.
Xan,Amx[His mia atm mia = missing in action],
Harkonin[Mia],Shadowkiller[Mia],Snakebit[me],Solidus[My clan m8], Mosar[Same as solidus],Winters, Coockie,Boobery , Raisinbran , Singleshot,sithduke, sia-one[girls-jinifer now],sia-two[girls-lorie now], sia-six,spekkio,scworld,akbari[mia],general[mia],spycropse[getinparadise],yoshimitsu[lostinparadise].[Sry if i forgot someone guys but i am not very familiar with american players ]

Spartan_M.A.D.
07-29-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by LoS-CaRnAgE:
C.A.T. isnt dead ~ all we did is change our name. We are LoS- now. we got all C.A.T. members back except illumi and ops.

And SingleShot.

Bl1nder39
07-29-2005, 10:10 AM
I havent played all of the listed above but the ebst players i've played so far are Mosar and Solidus, thoes two always keep me on my nails till the end of the game

S.a.S-SpyCorpse
07-29-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by S.a.S-Solidus:
├┬Ârrr... scworld if y didnt know sas have 2 new members and its still really active clan so its a live not dead.

Hehe, just wanna say: hi ^_^
Sorry for http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1241.gif

weezer0w0
07-29-2005, 10:46 AM
the last i heard about gandalf was he played with chairmaker against havoc and innocent during the first few days CT was released. i believe they played on aqua and as a merc gandalf got grabbed so much that chairmaker said he was cursing into the mic saing "i'm gandalf. they can't do this to me!" and things along those lines. i'm sure havoc, innocent, or chairmaker could relate the story better.
-g

ImportedSpy.CF
07-29-2005, 10:47 AM
<span class="ev_code_red">I play with tons of good players like people from the US,the CK and the C.A.T/LoS clans and Always having great balanced GG's</span>

BooBerry.Ck
07-29-2005, 11:42 AM
<span class="ev_code_white">There is no best player, only good teams. IMO the best teams now are Cookie & Total, Havoc & Weezer, and Lucky & Raisen.

I remeber playing Gandalf, Mcpimp and they were hard to handle in the beginning of PT. Believe it or not, they were shock grab, shock + sticky cam, shock + jump *****S. And since they always hosted, they always got the grab or cam. However after 1.2 or 3 or whatever, when everything except ss+j was taken out I could take them out just as easy as anyone. Anyway, untill I find someone that I can't beat, which has yet to happen, then there is not best player. There are best teams. One person can't do anything in this game, and Up untill Trix joined CK I didn't have a real partner, so I was always playing alone with some newbs and I was still able to give a bunch of teams a hard time, including Gandalf/McPimp.

Anyway, what I"m trying to say is, that despite me taking the game too serious sometimes, I'm the best player . . . when teamed up with Trix. Becuase hes like the key to my ignition http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif</span>

Bl1nder39
07-29-2005, 11:54 AM
Lol u sound like you got something more than just SC with trix there boo http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

ImportedSpy.CF
07-29-2005, 12:09 PM
<span class="ev_code_red">OOOOOO.. Teh Luv http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif</span>

weezer0w0
07-29-2005, 12:23 PM
There is no best player

and there never will be. maybe there might be a "player who has won the most rounds" in any given day, but we'll never know those statistics unless ubi keeps track of everything, etc.

people have on days and off days, they don't play for a week or two and it takes a while to get back into the swing of things, etc... a good player one day with his, or her, regular partner might suck the next when they play with a random partner.

in conclusion i'd like to say booberry is the best player. for me to poop on. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
-g

Shadow_KillaVSC
07-29-2005, 01:27 PM
Yeah Harky pretty much has no time to play.
Me I have some time but not enough to be dedicated like I use to be. But in Pandora without a question McPimp and Gandi were the best, I mean they did win the tourny fair and square and if I remember correctly beat myself and "drunk" Hark pretty badly in Hospital during that tourny..

r3be1
07-29-2005, 02:20 PM
pffft, it really dosn't matter who the best player is right now, because soon, i will be the best player in SC. I shall wait till that day...

*starts waiting*

Chairmaker-US
07-29-2005, 02:37 PM
Well, it took a a day or two....

But, the menstration certainly did attract a bear or two.

I am curious Frelli, has anything been solved? Did you get the answers you wanted? Do you now know who the "best" is? The question is un-knowable.

P.S. Has anyone seen my Chocolate Squirrel?

On a side note: Gandalf did play CT a bit when the game came out. He certainly was not the Gandalf of old,(probably why he quit). Boo is correct. He never adapted to the changes the patches brought about. Could he have been the player he was had he stuck with it? Perhaps. I guess we will never know...

Which once again is the point. We will never know the answer to any of this. There is no answer..... Deal with it

P.S. Has anyone seen my Chocolate Squirrel?

Frelli.
07-29-2005, 02:57 PM
Well Chairmaker and all others, I agree now. There will never be a best player in this fantastic game. And maybe that is the thing that makes this game even better, the teamwork! And the that no teams is unbeatable.

Peace out =*

cdrewsr388
07-29-2005, 04:22 PM
Me?
http://img20.exs.cx/img20/9093/cdrews2jh.jpg

Havoconline
07-29-2005, 06:42 PM
Part of what makes someone or a team 'awesome' or 'one of the best' is the ability to adapt to the changes and stay competitive.

I remember playing Gandalf/Mcpimp in PT, everyone is right, they were SS cam/SS grab *****s. After certain things were taken out, they didn't play as much. Once CT came out, they tried it, and since 'aggro' had to be re-written, they didn't want to put in the effort to adapt and gave up? Kinda the same thing with Hark. Everyone was whooping on him in the beginning of CT(so I hear, but from ppl I trust), he stopped playing before he lost his 'hark' status I guess.

Sure they were good in thier day, but very few people of the community have survived the challenge of adapting and staying competitive. It's easy to cut your losses and quit while your ahead. Everyone who has put in that overtime and effort, everyone who has remained loyal, and patient, are the true best.

-out

cdrewsr388
07-29-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Havoconline:
Part of what makes someone or a team 'awesome' or 'one of the best' is the ability to adapt to the changes and stay competitive.

I remember playing Gandalf/Mcpimp in PT, everyone is right, they were SS cam/SS grab *****s. After certain things were taken out, they didn't play as much. Once CT came out, they tried it, and since 'aggro' had to be re-written, they didn't want to put in the effort to adapt and gave up? Kinda the same thing with Hark. Everyone was whooping on him in the beginning of CT(so I hear, but from ppl I trust), he stopped playing before he lost his 'hark' status I guess.

Sure they were good in thier day, but very few people of the community have survived the challenge of adapting and staying competitive. It's easy to cut your losses and quit while your ahead. Everyone who has put in that overtime and effort, everyone who has remained loyal, and patient, are the true best.

-out
wow..that was deep!

http://img20.exs.cx/img20/9093/cdrews2jh.jpg [

ImportedSpy.CF
07-29-2005, 07:26 PM
<span class="ev_code_red"> I don't remember ever losing my cool, Maybe at my clan mates but not at others :P </span>

merc_vices
07-29-2005, 07:31 PM
absolutely everyone has lost there cool. No matter who you are.

weezer0w0
07-29-2005, 07:34 PM
I don't remember ever losing my cool, Maybe at my clan mates but not at others :P

what the hell does that mean? or what is it in response to?
-g

ImportedSpy.CF
07-29-2005, 07:59 PM
everyone who has remained loyal, and patient,

<span class="ev_code_red"> That :P </span>

weezer0w0
07-29-2005, 08:03 PM
lol

ImportedSpy.CF
07-29-2005, 08:07 PM
<span class="ev_code_red">You see, Stupid NOT! I'm! </span>

BooBerry.Ck
07-29-2005, 09:04 PM
<span class="ev_code_white">I've never gotten mad at anyone ever on this game. I've become complety fustrated at the game to a point of not wanting to play. But i've never been angry at any of the players.

Oh and Imported . . . you so stole my idea of always having your text the same color. COPY CAT!!!</span>

ImportedSpy.CF
07-29-2005, 09:06 PM
<span class="ev_code_red"> Lol, I do admit i stole the idea from you hehe red is mah color!, Just be happy i didnt take white cuz i was gunna take it :P </span>

dojomann
07-29-2005, 10:25 PM
<span class="ev_code_GREEN">well im takin green so hah.</span>

cheese_thief
07-29-2005, 10:36 PM
<span class="ev_code_BLACK">Well, I'm doing black! Betcha never thought of that!</span>

Spartan_M.A.D.
07-29-2005, 10:41 PM
<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Lol @ Cheesethief. </span>

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW"> And Ill admit ive gotten extremely angry and frustrated several times on this game,left it, and then come back because it wont leave me alone :P </span>

DucusSumus
07-29-2005, 11:23 PM
Boo is the worst player in CT. The noobiest noob in the noob universe is better. If Boo appears good AT ALL it is simply because I am partnerning up with him out of pity.

HAHA j/k.

weezer0w0
07-30-2005, 12:55 AM
this thread makes me laugh. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

Chairmaker-US
07-30-2005, 01:20 AM
To all Noobs.....(and you know who you are).

Havoc was refering to "patience and loyalty" to the GAME... not to your partner or clanmates.

You can like lead a noob to water, but like, you cant make him drink.

COMEDY

SITHDUKE
07-30-2005, 03:10 AM

-out

/Bow
/Agree
/BreakNeck...oops http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Shadow_KillaVSC
07-31-2005, 10:46 AM
Sithy is my favorite
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/353.gif

SITHDUKE
07-31-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Shadow_KillaVSC:
Sithy is my favorite
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/353.gif
Aweee Shadow you big teddy bear!

Bl1nder39
08-01-2005, 05:13 AM
Lol everyone loves teh sith, he so sexy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

kevorjs
08-01-2005, 05:52 AM
DeathFromAbove7 2945 2287 78 62 192:45:36 157

2 PAIN INFLICTION 3021 2983 99 5 62:15:41 148

3 Fuzzy Log 664 568 86 5 16:35:59 54

4 XxSloshingFatxX 1690 1512 89 8 64:23:50 51

5 InflamedChris 673 369 55 11 15:38:42 43

Those have the best ranks.

element54
08-01-2005, 06:11 AM
well kevorjs i and i am sure most of the community have never heard of them "top ranked" people. What do you think that says about them rank folks.

MR.Mic
08-01-2005, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by kevorjs:
DeathFromAbove7 2945 2287 78 62 192:45:36 157

2 PAIN INFLICTION 3021 2983 99 5 62:15:41 148

3 Fuzzy Log 664 568 86 5 16:35:59 54

4 XxSloshingFatxX 1690 1512 89 8 64:23:50 51

5 InflamedChris 673 369 55 11 15:38:42 43

Those have the best ranks.

I have never even heard of these people before. I can also say with 100% certainty that they are NOT the best players. Sorry guy, but rank *****s rarely become better than just decent.

carmofin
08-01-2005, 06:32 AM
thats from the xbox statistics you know ;P
you might wanna check PC next time, even though obviously the best players arent in the top.
the best players i know have never even played rank...

carmofin
08-01-2005, 06:37 AM
woohoo im place 10 as spy ;P

scworld
08-01-2005, 06:50 AM
^spam
DeathFromAbove on Xbox with RANK? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif uh? that's not good... but most lkely an imposter.

SITHDUKE
08-01-2005, 08:12 AM
Someone Stoles it from us!!! TRICKSY HOBBITSES!

scworld
08-01-2005, 09:00 AM
nice LOTR reference. Now get back to playing.

cellfan88
08-01-2005, 01:14 PM
LoL I love LOTR,
yeah SithDuke owns, i played him once, and he pwned me. Anyways, I used to pwn, but then I stopped playing versus, like I've only been playing CT versus for the past week, now I fricken suck. So do yourself a favour, and don't quit playing versus, because if you do, you suck afterwards.

weezer0w0
08-01-2005, 01:23 PM
ah the top ranking list makes it debut. silly xbox live player, rank is for noobs.
-g

ImportedSpy.CF
08-01-2005, 01:27 PM
<span class="ev_code_red"> Yes rank is noobish, and the S.i.A clan r rank *****s. One day i joined a S.i.A server and after i beat them as my merc round its kick on me.. pathetic rofl http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </span>

SITHDUKE
08-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by scworld:
nice LOTR reference. Now get back to playing.

Yessir!

Originally posted by cellfan88:
LoL I love LOTR,
yeah SithDuke owns, i played him once, and he pwned me. Anyways, I used to pwn, but then I stopped playing versus, like I've only been playing CT versus for the past week, now I fricken suck.

Many thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif hopefully i showed respect when i beat you. The term pwned i usually reserve for someone i dislike and beat them horribly. Though i'd never say it in public chat http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

So do yourself a favour, and don't quit playing versus, because if you do, you suck afterwards.

Was that part directed towards me? If so thanks for your advice hehe http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. Refer to my sig and you'll see i'm willing to help anybody with the basics and maybe some Intermediate tips to get you started again. If you're willing http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

cdrewsr388
08-01-2005, 02:29 PM
Probably the best player I have ever played with or against was this guy named "Shmoe". He used to be on all the time but is hardly never on anymore, atleast I dont see him on.

Dispatcher79
08-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Nobody, not one person, referenced me... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif All my dreams and hopes of being the best....crushed!!! I hate you all!!!

AppleJacks.Ck and CocoPebbles.Ck are the best team ever!!!! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!

Have some more of these too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIN-Ravager
08-05-2005, 06:49 AM
I would certainly be the best if I had a good day even once! You've never seen me at best yet!

S.a.S-Akbari
08-05-2005, 07:13 AM
Wha?! 0MGZ - I tought i was L337 ! - IM F!RST 0N3 !N TH3 RNAK!

Seriously - U guys forgot the Legend Akbari ? - ****ation, Cursed u all!

dojomann
08-05-2005, 07:28 AM
Lol akbari. you're retired. you can't be the best until you un-retire yourself. or pay me money. ill say youre the best to everyone for money. mmmmm... sweet money.

S.a.S-Akbari
08-05-2005, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Dojomann:
Lol akbari. you're retired. you can't be the best until you un-retire yourself. or pay me money. ill say youre the best to everyone for money. mmmmm... sweet money.

D@mn u P.I.M.P - I aint got money!!! , im just Akbari from the block!

Frelli.
08-05-2005, 01:13 PM
Nice to see so many nice and intressting posts in this thread. I am now back from my 1 week holiday =) .

Peace out

chaosdevil.ct
08-05-2005, 03:03 PM
No one said me? Be ashamed of yourselves. That's not nice, to make a guy cry which actually rymed. Horses go nay and live by the bay and eat hay, thats what I say, lets go make some clay on this sunny day. Now, say I'm the best before I have to sing anymore http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

LoS-CaRnAgE
08-05-2005, 06:23 PM
My nod goes to Havoic and Weezer, i bet my partner Samurai would say the same. Or Jaguar or Cougar.

Me and Samuari have played all the best teams, and manged to win a couple of times http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

C.A.T.s pwn!

Bl1nder39
08-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Best merc, well thats pretty obvious, Mr Mic ofc, and for spies well cookie crisp/tottal and mosar/solidus r the best for me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

chaosdevil.ct
08-05-2005, 10:26 PM
And still, no one recommends me. FFS people, you know it. lol

damxiel
08-07-2005, 03:55 PM
K i am a little to late for this post... but i know you poeple know me, a player of PT... well me and winterhawk (whoever remember him) got 4th in the tourney, my vote on the best players are gandalf and mcpimp, imposibly good, also good players are RA. clan... i dont know but there is a big difference in time zones, cause on EST there are good people but then west cost pwns also...also pwnzor players are magicfinger and shadownet. But if u want to bring back the good memories go to here http://www.clantourney.com/scpc/ this is the old site for the tourney and the elite players on teh view sign ups

vedran33
08-07-2005, 06:22 PM
funny thread guys http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

me, as a total noob :P, I can say there is no best player or best team (as others said before). It depends on a lot of facts (also said before). Once apon a time... (in pt) i wasnt that bad and I had (still have) a wonderful mate (ban4na, old nick: syco or tenebrus-666). He is a "good" player and I m glad be his mate (I still dont know why he plays with me, cause i suck).

I wanna tell now who is a "good" player/team (it s only my opinion):
total.ck and his mate
T.A.F_XPC and his mate (on Club House)
GetInParadise and LostInParadise
my mate
(I only know Gandalf2k4 from PT and he played alone, so I cant say if he s that good or not)

@chairmaker.US:
I m really sorry that u have to play against European noobs who leave. I am one of them...
but I didnt leave... u kicked me... because u couldnt grab me...because of the lag
Didnt u say: "Lag works against me just as much as it does you." Yes, u did! So, when u win and one "random euro noob" leaves, he sucks, but when a "random euro noob" gets kicked and u lose it's ok, right? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

i hope good players keep playing!!!

cya
ch1qu1ta / boern303 / Flutch (i played u with another acc)

Frelli.
08-07-2005, 06:30 PM
Is there going to be a tourney in CT ? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/353.gif

edit: Peace out ;D

RTB_RedReaper
08-07-2005, 07:01 PM
The best:

Yoda

Chairmaker-US
08-08-2005, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by vedran33:
funny thread guys http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

me, as a total noob :P, I can say there is no best player or best team (as others said before). It depends on a lot of facts (also said before). Once apon a time... (in pt) i wasnt that bad and I had (still have) a wonderful mate (ban4na, old nick: syco or tenebrus-666). He is a "good" player and I m glad be his mate (I still dont know why he plays with me, cause i suck).

I wanna tell now who is a "good" player/team (it s only my opinion):
total.ck and his mate
T.A.F_XPC and his mate (on Club House)
GetInParadise and LostInParadise
my mate
(I only know Gandalf2k4 from PT and he played alone, so I cant say if he s that good or not)

@chairmaker.US:
I m really sorry that u have to play against European noobs who leave. I am one of them...
but I didnt leave... u kicked me... because u couldnt grab me...because of the lag
Didnt u say: "Lag works against me just as much as it does you." Yes, u did! So, when u win and one "random euro noob" leaves, he sucks, but when a "random euro noob" gets kicked and u lose it's ok, right? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

i hope good players keep playing!!!

cya
ch1qu1ta / boern303 / Flutch (i played u with another acc)

Errr.....

I remember the conversation. I stand by what I said. Lag does effect you just as badly as it effects me in a game played with people across a continent and and ocean (I live in California). I also remember you leaving on your own accord. I very rarely kick people (never while using clan tag) and never kick people because I lose! Perhaps the lag got so bad you lost connection?

BTW: I wasn't even host of the server. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif

I would appreciate, if before you go and talk trash on the forums that you have your information correct. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Remember the situation however you want. It makes no difference to me.

Spekkio9
08-08-2005, 01:19 AM
So through 5 pages of useless thread we've established three things:

1. Frelli is an idiot

2. There is no such thing as a best player

3. Lag sux0rz

vedran33
08-08-2005, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Chairmaker-US:

Errr.....

I remember the conversation. I stand by what I said. Lag does effect you just as badly as it effects me in a game played with people across a continent and and ocean (I live in California). I also remember you leaving on your own accord. I very rarely kick people (never while using clan tag) and never kick people because I lose! Perhaps the lag got so bad you lost connection?

BTW: I wasn't even host of the server. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif

I would appreciate, if before you go and talk trash on the forums that you have your information correct. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Remember the situation however you want. It makes no difference to me.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I ve played only once again u http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif and i get kicked by havoc and I remember the situation. Havoc and me were merc, u and another one of US were spies, map was river mall. after one round i got kicked because u werent able/ didnt grab me. It s no problem... I talked to havoc...

Frelli.
08-08-2005, 07:23 AM
@ spekkio,

what makes me an idiot?

Peace out

Havoconline
08-08-2005, 09:37 AM
....well I actually remember this now that I went back to the pm's....

I remember we asked you to leave. We did for for a few reasons.

1. We wanted someone with more skill as a fourth.
2. You didn't even seem to put an effort into communication or teamwork, I was basically playing 2v1.
3. You lagged.
4. You lagged.
5. We needed a fourth with at least some skill.
6. We ended up just locking the server and doing some clan training anyway.

For whatever reason you didn't leave so you got the boot.

p.s. Don't start saying Chairmaker kicked you when it was ME who kicked you.

vedran33
08-08-2005, 10:07 AM
....well I actually remember this now that I went back to the pm's....

I remember we asked you to leave. We did for for a few reasons.

1. We wanted someone with more skill as a fourth.
2. You didn't even seem to put an effort into communication or teamwork, I was basically playing 2v1.
3. You lagged.
4. You lagged.
5. We needed a fourth with at least some skill.
6. We ended up just locking the server and doing some clan training anyway.

For whatever reason you didn't leave so you got the boot.

p.s. Don't start saying Chairmaker kicked you when it was ME who kicked you.

i played without sound. thats why no teamplay and i didnt hear anything in lobby
skill? thats why i had 5 kills and u 3. omg.
2vs1? ROFL. i did my job on my floor and u did yours.

im sorry for saying chair kicked me cause u were. but he said that euro-newbs leave cause of a "lag". OK. thats fine. but when one of you kicks one because of a "lag", nobody should know about it. come on. stay fair. thats all i want and thats why i wrote this ****. i dont care who leaves and who doesnt. i know the problem about the leavers.

and something else --> lag!!! didnt chair said "Lag works against me just as much as it does you".
(i had a ping of 119, thats not bad for a us west coast-europe connection and its playable with 120)

Havoconline
08-08-2005, 10:15 AM
lol w/e. make-up anything you want. The fact is we asked you to leave and you didn't so you got kicked.

chaosdevil.ct
08-08-2005, 10:21 AM
I agree with havoc. If i ask someone to leave in a nice, calm voice, they should leave. If they don't, they will almost always get kicked.

vedran33
08-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by chaosdevil.ct:
I agree with havoc. If i ask someone to leave in a nice, calm voice, they should leave. If they don't, they will almost always get kicked.

that s right. but fact is that i played without sound. and i guess that i told u if u wanna tell me something, write plz.

chaosdevil.ct
08-08-2005, 10:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chaosdevil.ct:

that s right. but fact is that i played without sound. and i guess that i told u if u wanna tell me something, write plz. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Does that mean havoc said it or typed it? And I suspect you never said you didn't have any sound, so they wouldn't know, unless havoc is in fact a hacker and hacked in to your comp.

vedran33
08-08-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by chaosdevil.ct:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vedran33:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chaosdevil.ct:

that s right. but fact is that i played without sound. and i guess that i told u if u wanna tell me something, write plz. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Does that mean havoc said it or typed it? And I suspect you never said you didn't have any sound, so they wouldn't know, unless havoc is in fact a hacker and hacked in to your comp. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont know what they said cause i had no sound (sound was on but headseat that far away and silent that i didnt hear it). ingame i didnt say anything. in lobby i guess that i typed that i dont hear anything. and nobody typed that i sould leave.

Spekkio9
08-08-2005, 11:32 AM
Ok, my 2 cents here (just couldn't resist):

IF Havoc kicked you, it was probably for a good reason. He even gave you the reason(s): you lacked comms, you were lagging, and he wanted someone with more skill. Even if you said to him "I'm sorry I don't have sound can you type" he is well within his right to require that his partner has voice comms. Add in the fact that you were lagging and that he was playing clanmantes, and it just makes for an annoying situation. Also, if he did in fact ask you to leave first (which I believe he did), then the decent thing to do would've been to find another server.

Just let it go.

chaosdevil.ct
08-08-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Spekkio9:
Ok, my 2 cents here (just couldn't resist):

IF Havoc kicked you, it was probably for a good reason. He even gave you the reason(s): you lacked comms, you were lagging, and he wanted someone with more skill. Even if you said to him "I'm sorry I don't have sound can you type" he is well within his right to require that his partner has voice comms. Add in the fact that you were lagging and that he was playing clanmantes, and it just makes for an annoying situation. Also, if he did in fact ask you to leave first (which I believe he did), then the decent thing to do would've been to find another server.

Just let it go. aggreed. I do alot of agreeing today.

chaosdevil.ct
08-08-2005, 11:57 AM
Sorry, Double post. **** firefox problems.

DucusSumus
08-08-2005, 12:11 PM
Why would you ever play without sound?

vedran33
08-08-2005, 12:43 PM
cause it was late and i didnt want to wake up my parents. and i only play with sound when i play with ban4na.

Havoconline
08-08-2005, 01:01 PM
i dont know what they said cause i had no sound (sound was on but headseat that far away and silent that i didnt hear it).

..... cause it was late and i didnt want to wake up my parents.

Your parents can hear your headset? They must have EAX enabled...

LuckyCharms.CK
08-08-2005, 01:07 PM
EAX in real life would suck... imagine being able to hear the microbes in everyone moving around all the time from 3 rooms away... that would just SUCK.

Bionic-Blob
08-08-2005, 01:08 PM
exactly what i thought when i read that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

vedran33
08-08-2005, 03:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vedran33:
i dont know what they said cause i had no sound (sound was on but headseat that far away and silent that i didnt hear it).

..... cause it was late and i didnt want to wake up my parents.

Your parents can hear your headset? They must have EAX enabled... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they would hear my voice http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif not the sound.

Bionic-Blob
08-08-2005, 04:29 PM
then why didn't you just use the headset without talking http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gifhttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gifhttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gifhttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gifhttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif

vedran33
08-08-2005, 05:00 PM
i dont know. i could but i didnt. maybe its because i get used to play without sound when im "alone" (without mate).

Bl1nder39
08-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Imagine EAX on.... you can hear all of yuor 3 neighbours having sex, and you are alone in ya house, with nothing but your PC.... what a life would that be

Dispatcher79
08-09-2005, 06:00 PM
Back on topic, my vote goes to PirateJack as the very best SvM player. It is my greatest desire to get the very rare oppurtunity to play such a skilled adversary.

Bl1nder39
08-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Hes the best SvM spektator, thats all hes good for

SITHDUKE
08-09-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Bl1nder39:

ROFL! No sorry that's Bionic-Blob. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Bl1nder39
08-10-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by SITHDUKE:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bl1nder39:

ROFL! No sorry that's Bionic-Blob. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lol , ok ok then perhaps pirate jack is..uhmm... SvM moaner http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

meaperson192
08-10-2005, 09:38 PM
Anyway, what I"m trying to say is, that despite me taking the game too serious sometimes, I'm the best player . . . when teamed up with Trix. Becuase hes like the key to my ignition http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif[/color][/QUOTE]

I've played with Trix, but i don't think he's that good.

Total.Ck_
08-10-2005, 10:34 PM
That means you must be just about the best SvM player ever. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

dojomann
08-10-2005, 11:17 PM
ok seriously, in pt we did have the whole mcpimp and gandalf combo. they were the best pretty much. but now with the new style of play, there are many equals.

ice_cold1979
08-11-2005, 05:17 AM
<span class="ev_code_BLUE">The best players i've played against so far are JaguarC.A.T and CougarC.A.T, although we beat them on our merc round they were really good.</span>

Splinterex
08-11-2005, 05:49 AM
Now this thread is so useless...
Only thing that makes it good is Spekkios funny comments http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

vedran33
08-11-2005, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Splinterex:
Now this thread is so useless...
Only thing that makes it good is Spekkios funny comments http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

omg juventus http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/354.gif it seems that u like defense http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif but nedved forever

Frelli.
08-11-2005, 02:52 PM
Ok, ok i agree with the sceptical players of this topic. It's getting really nowhere and it should be considered as closed/over.

Peace out!

Bl1nder39
08-11-2005, 04:31 PM
You are all fools, the brother PirateJack is the best, your blind eyes cannot see the truth

Cougar-C.A.T.
08-12-2005, 12:35 AM
ok, all in all guys, we cant choose best teams or player in general n u cant vote for urself and to hard to say because of so many game variables.

PT:Some may know him. game tag laladi. Best sniper i knew then n he taught me how to practice right. Now i think the sniper award is a thin line between many i know. Most cat crew can snipe n some are on the list...including Mr. Mic. Not the best in the CT beta but sure has improved id say. *applause for the single-shot* http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

BETA: all i gotta say is not as many people play CT multi than they did in the beta. 400+ at time would play on the beta i remember and i do remember the stars. above them all would be Ck yes. noo ne can argue this from facts n people i know. RaisinBran and Lucky....Coco and Apple were the best those days. i dont think they play even nearly enough anymore but they got my vote then.

All i can say about players now is that C.A.T. is back and be sure to watch for any C.A.T. servers...cuz Jag and I ell be reachin for the top n ever game http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif
--Cool & Tactical--

Bl1nder39
08-12-2005, 01:39 AM
I still find this thread useless

Leopulse59
08-13-2005, 07:13 AM
best SvM player? has to be the_Muffin_man

scworld
08-13-2005, 07:34 AM
Never heard of him, so he isn't good http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif j/k.

Bl1nder39
08-13-2005, 03:52 PM
Lies teh muffin man roxx0rs j00r s0xx0rs

MR.Mic
08-13-2005, 04:13 PM
do you know the muffin man?

Bionic-Blob
08-13-2005, 04:31 PM
That lives on Drury Lane?

MR.Mic
08-13-2005, 05:35 PM
possibly

cellfan88
08-13-2005, 08:05 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Bl1nder39
08-13-2005, 10:55 PM
The muffin man lives on Normandy and 3rd http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif