PDA

View Full Version : Help on a level!!! (please)

tacklermachine
10-07-2007, 06:24 PM
I am stuck on one of the levels...well I have to go upstairs and kill the girl named Irene....I kill everyone that needs to be killed downstairs and everyone is dead..but then I go upstairs or I try to find a new route but it says that the mission if failed..or something like that..how do I get upstairs and kill Irene??? Please help!

tacklermachine
10-07-2007, 06:24 PM
I am stuck on one of the levels...well I have to go upstairs and kill the girl named Irene....I kill everyone that needs to be killed downstairs and everyone is dead..but then I go upstairs or I try to find a new route but it says that the mission if failed..or something like that..how do I get upstairs and kill Irene??? Please help!

maxx_death_4u
10-07-2007, 06:31 PM
What's up? There is a rather helpful FAQ, it says something like "FAQs - Read Before Posting". Had you read it (before posting) you would have found the answer to your question. Now you know, for future reference.

But to your problem (from the FAQ)

"There is a bug. Kill off all the bad guys, go up the stairs and you see Irena through a window you can't shoot through. Usually, the metal door to the left won't open when Jung hacks it (that's the bug). After all bad guys are dead and Jung has been hacking the computer, walk right up to that metal door and restart checkpoint. That's the checkpoint (unless you missed something) and you will start right back at that spot with the door opening."

tacklermachine
10-07-2007, 06:36 PM
right on I just beat it thansk for all you help..and sorry for not looking at the FAQ ill do that next time...thanks again