PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!



savior2006
12-31-2007, 09:56 PM
Hah, can't believe I got to it first!

halo_99
12-31-2007, 09:58 PM
2008 was an hour ago over here.

I'M FROM THE FUTURE!!!!

savior2006
12-31-2007, 09:59 PM
Aw, man I forgot about the time zone stuff.
Well...happy new year Midwesterners like me!

GrImReApEr192
12-31-2007, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by savior2006:
Aw, man I forgot about the time zone stuff.
Well...happy new year Midwesterners like me!

Ill represent the east coast then.

Happy 2008.

Edit: WOOT 500th post!

Stealth_chill
12-31-2007, 11:07 PM
MERRY NEW YEAR!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

cooldude6681
01-01-2008, 09:31 PM
Happy new year + 20 hours and 31 minutes!!!!!

VTAssault
01-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by cooldude6681:
Happy new year + 20 hours and 31 minutes!!!!!

Indeed. Did anyone go out to a party?

I went to one (with my dad and some other adults) it was a ok party, but i got stuck being the Designated Driver.

ThePheonix1030
01-02-2008, 09:21 AM
I was in Tennessee for New Years. It seems as if each year flies by faster and faster -_- Wwll, Happy New Year to everyone http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Tatersalad810
01-02-2008, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by VTAssault:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cooldude6681:
Happy new year + 20 hours and 31 minutes!!!!!

Indeed. Did anyone go out to a party?

I went to one (with my dad and some other adults) it was a ok party, but i got stuck being the Designated Driver. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ha sucks for you.

I fired off loads of fireworks at a friend's house (we get to shoot off any kind of fireworks in Texas as long as it's not "small rockets" lol). I was also highly irresponsible with bottle rockets, firecrackers, and other small explosives as usual but of course nobody got hurt. We did fire a bunch of Magnum Roman Candles at these ******ed geese in the yard though. Man I love fireworks.

WhiteKnight77
01-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by VTAssault:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cooldude6681:
Happy new year + 20 hours and 31 minutes!!!!!

Indeed. Did anyone go out to a party?

I went to one (with my dad and some other adults) it was a ok party, but i got stuck being the Designated Driver. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats' why your Dad took you. Being under 21 has it's disadvantages sometimes. Still, it was nice that he took you. He could have left you home.