PDA

View Full Version : Animals

Leo6871988
08-12-2008, 01:30 PM
ok im new to the whole post it start a thread thing so bare with me! one question i haven't heard any one ask is what animals are going to be in game as so far have only seen zebra and buffalo any lions or crocs at all? and what animals would you like to see in the game?

Leo6871988
08-12-2008, 01:30 PM
ok im new to the whole post it start a thread thing so bare with me! one question i haven't heard any one ask is what animals are going to be in game as so far have only seen zebra and buffalo any lions or crocs at all? and what animals would you like to see in the game?

kingofkings9994
08-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Gorrillas and Wildebeasts would be awesome. So would Hyenas.

IceT-Bag
08-12-2008, 02:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Leo6871988:
...one question i haven't heard any one ask is what animals are going to be in game... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your kidding us right?

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=search&reqWords=anim...Type=1&search=Search (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=search&reqWords=animals&exactPhrase=&optWords=&notWords=&f=1521068375&subjectOnly=N&afterDate=&beforeDate=&authorName=&exactAuthor=Y&sortType=0&ptyp_poll=Y&ptyp_album=Y&ptyp_msg=Y&ptyp_count=3&x_display_post_details=1&groupType=1&search=Search)

teddybearabuser
08-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Africa without lions.. damn

It seems FC2 is forced to be finish.. devs should make more environment

Leo6871988
08-13-2008, 01:49 PM
No im not kidding i mean this is africa! you no home to some of the most varied and dangerous animals on the planet and wondered how ubi would impliment that into the game i mean imagine not only have to look out for human a.i but a.i lions that are out on the hunt for there next meal and it happens to be you or wondering through the jungle and walking straight into a gorilla nest and be chased away by one i have seen gazels wildebeast and couple of birds but so far thats it does no one else think that the extra danger of wildlife and not just human a.i would make it a bit more exciting and tense?

ynck
08-13-2008, 01:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Leo6871988:
No im not kidding i mean this is africa! you no home to some of the most varied and dangerous animals on the planet and wondered how ubi would impliment that into the game i mean imagine not only have to look out for human a.i but a.i lions that are out on the hunt for there next meal and it happens to be you or wondering through the jungle and walking straight into a gorilla nest and be chased away by one i have seen gazels wildebeast and couple of birds but so far thats it does no one else think that the extra danger of wildlife and not just human a.i would make it a bit more exciting and
tense? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Found the perfect game for you:
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/2484.html

FantasmaOfDoom
08-13-2008, 05:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teddybearabuser:
Africa without lions.. damn

It seems FC2 is forced to be finish.. devs should make more environment </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL they said that a looooong time ago (even when i first heard about it) they said if there were lions they had to react on you and on the AI and eat other animals; and alot of people would just shoot the thing and there goes months of programming (something like that was said http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif)

teambermuda
08-16-2008, 02:24 PM
I would like to . . . . .
- see some underwater animals like sharks,fish, whales etc.

- be able to use animals like horses as trans.

- be able to shoot down birds in this game unlike other games like COD:4 when you shoot at one and nothing happens.