PDA

View Full Version : BLAZING ANGELS 2 RED SQUARE

bambino1940
04-06-2008, 10:16 PM
I HAVE YET TO WIN THIS MISSION. I HAVE TRIED MANY THINGS, AT LEAST 150 TIMES...? i HAVE RACKED UP 3,400 POINTS AND STILL RUN OUT OF TIME. ANYONE WHO SUCCEEDED ON THIS MISSION HELP PLEASE. THE SCORING, WHAT EVEVER... I JUST CAN'T GET A WINNER... THANKS

Galaxycruiser
04-08-2008, 06:11 AM
I had heaps of trouble with this level too. I somehow managed to get passed it though. All i did was attack the bombers (stukas and ju-88b's i think) as quickly as possible, then quickly changed to the ground targets killing them as quickly as possible. With 1/4 of the "Red Square" bar left i had enough time to fire the katyusha rocket salvo onto the last of the enemy troops and continued from there.

Main thing to do is constantly use cowboy to destroy targets along side killing your own and you should do it quick enough.

Shadowshaden
04-09-2008, 05:16 AM
I thought it was easy. Here is what i suggest:
Yes, first destroy the bombers, which is all the enemy planes, then hit the dropping ground targets (if any hit the ground, destroy them right away) then in the next part, first destroy ground target because you allies will shoot off the planes. Destroy! Destroy! Act as fast as possible!

someguynamedbil
04-09-2008, 05:55 AM
I finally made it through that @#$%&* mission the other day. I think what did the trick for me was to use lots and lots of rockets. A well placed rocket will take out 2 or 3 ground targets at a time, saving a lot of valuable time. Look for the EXTRA AMMO secondary targets to keep your supply of rockets up. Also, don't rely on the game to pick your targets. It invariably selects the worst possible target for you. The one that's furthest away and will waste the most time. Either select your own targets with Q & E or just ignore the targeting and kill anything & everything thats close to you. One last thing, try to stay close to Red Square. Don't go chasing after planes that are going away from the square. The mission is to protect Red Square after all.

Good luck. If I can do it, anybody can.

Natasha1030
12-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Yea, I accumulated 2800 points, and never succeeded. I have spent 4 hours, I have not thrown my controller across the room yet. Came close though.